Receivers for rematch against Tampa in a couple of weeks (1 Viewer)

Are you guys really holding out hope for the Saints beating the Bucs in Tampa? On SNF? With the Brady refs? And Collinsworth’s incessant gushing? And the producers? And their obviously and perfectly scripted invincible, all-powerful, superstar roster?

Take out a second mortgage and put it all on the Bucs.

Crazy year, heck Brady and the Bucs may get an injury bug next week like us. Who knows? Not worried about it to be honest. Remember the first game of the year when Aikman said this was going to be the NFCCG this year? It very may be round 2 of 3 when we face Tampa. Again, who knows, too many variables to know.

After yesterday, it is almost looking like the last two years after the bye. I think we are about to go on a 8-10 game run. I just had a calm feeling about the rest of the year when I woke up this morning.

But again who knows what is gonna happen. Take care of business against the Bears. One week at a time and let's see what happens.

Who Dat!!!

1) Penalties and turnovers will be big in this rematch. Another pic six on Brady would be incredible.
2) Time of possession will be important. Advantage Saints if we keep the score close and continue to run the ball.
3) Defense. Bucs 'D' is coming on strong. Better each week -vs- Saints continuing to struggle with the deep pass. D. White is a beast! Closing speed is ridiculous. A. Winfield was a great pic for them at DB. Advantage Bucs.
4) Offense. Rushing - advantage Saints .. Passing - advantage Bucs … See #'s 1, 2, & 3 above. Plus whose healthy, who plays. Advantage ~ TBD
5) Special teams. Advantage Saints. Special teams play just might determine the outcome.
6) Home field. Advantage Bucs.

Will be interesting to see the Vegas line on this one.

A few things...

Gronk looks like he’s shed that piano he was carrying on his back in week 1, and he’s becoming more of a weapon/factor. For a defense that can be gouged by TEs, that’s not good.

Scotty Miller is a legit deep threat out of the slot, and he’s the type of quick speedy slot WR that gives the Saints defense big problems.

Godwin is getting back to full health, and he’s always a dangerous weapon.

The Bucs running game is trending upwards and RoJo and LF are both getting production.

We need to hit Brady hard and often. If we can't touch him, he'll torch us.

The Football Gods will punish those who look past their next opponent. Beware

I'd rather somehow power run like we did against Buffalo and eat up tons of clock thus limiting the Bucs offensive snaps.
The Bucs run defense is super legit. They were #1 in the league last year in the ypc allowed category and are currently #1 this season.

Well... the Saints have to go to Chicago and play a 1-loss Bears team. Meanwhile, the Bucs get a cake-walk vs the lowly Giants

Not to be a Debbie Downer but do we know the extent of Callaway’s injury? Also Covid protocols
mandate that Sanders be out for 10 days after he’s symptom free, right? So if his symptoms linger for weeks, he could be out more than 1-2 games.
And...we don’t know anything about this hamstring issue Thomas is dealing with.

Again, maybe we do have all these guys in the fold in 2 weeks , but there’s a lot of unknown right now.
I thought it was 10 days from showing symptoms.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom