Red Dead Redemption (1 Viewer)

Well, I have a count down on my PS4.. I guess that's exciting?

Haven’t bought myself a new game in a couple of years, but I’m heading to Target in about 15 minutes to get my copy. Stoked!

This is fascinating and infuriating. This is our world. It's tribalism at work. It's almost all 10s or 0s. Many of the 0s admit they haven't even played it yet, and I would imagine many of the 10s are the same way. This is Team RockStar v Team Witcher battling for supremacy (only MY game can have the highest score) and giving us a result no one can trust. It's Democrats vs. Republicans. It's Saints v Falcons. It's Gen X v. Millennials. How are people so oblivious to the stupidity of their bias (except the Saints v. Falcons - that one's real)

Red Dead.png

Probably Nintendo incels that can't stand for their precious Zelda game to get taken down a notch

Their loss. The 10/10s from nearly every publication outweigh that nonsense.

This is fascinating and infuriating. This is our world. It's tribalism at work. It's almost all 10s or 0s. Many of the 0s admit they haven't even played it yet, and I would imagine many of the 10s are the same way. This is Team RockStar v Team Witcher battling for supremacy (only MY game can have the highest score) and giving us a result no one can trust. It's Democrats vs. Republicans. It's Saints v Falcons. It's Gen X v. Millennials. How are people so oblivious to the stupidity of their bias (except the Saints v. Falcons - that one's real)

You realize you are :mecry: about power rankings?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom