Red Dead Redemption (3 Viewers)

Weird. How do you know they were dead?

Twice, someone else saw and started screaming about me killing them. With the prospector, he fell face first in the water and blood was coming from his head. The other guy, he just never got back up and was bleeding fairly bad, so I guess I can't fully claim he was dead.

I helped a guy get his foot out of a bear trap and ran into him again later....he told me to go in the general store and buy whatever i wanted on his tab

also ran into someone just bitten by a snake....he wanted me to suck the venom out...no sir, have some medicine

I helped a guy get his foot out of a bear trap and ran into him again later....he told me to go in the general store and buy whatever i wanted on his tab

also ran into someone just bitten by a snake....he wanted me to suck the venom out...no sir, have some medicine

I did those. I sucked the venom out. Medicine is expensive.

Not yet, i was getting spanked over the weekend so I missed out on a bunch of playing time. I'm maybe 6 hours into it.

It's a totally random thing. I just happened to pass a certain house at night and heard noises so I stopped. Finally found that the noise was coming from a house. When you look in the window, you see a dude getting spanked by a woman.

And I thought the horse kicking the dude in the head thing was awesome. Had a similar thing where a dude was riding off with a woman tied to the back of his horse. I tried to stop him but he shot at me. So I killed him and ran down the horse. I take the woman off the horse and untie her and she just runs away.

i had a run in with the KKK last night....it was hilarious and ended violently

I love in every cut scene my horse is dropping bombs behind the head of who ever is talking.

i had a run in with the KKK last night....it was hilarious and ended violently

I had a run in with a Grizzly and two wolves at the same time last night. I hear growling and see a Grizzly on it's hind legs looking at me and growling about 30 yards away. As I go for my rifle, I see two wolves charging from the right. So, I shoot the two wolves and by the time I turn was to the Grizzly, he is charging me and about 10 yards away. I get off and few shot and he runs just past me. I hear my horse make nasty noises and I think that he has killed my horse. But then the grizzly runs past me in the opposite direction. Apparently I got off enough shots into him to make him run. I shot the grizzly a few more times to take him down. Luckily he did not kill my horse. But I was close to being stuck in the far north of the map in 2 feet of powdered snow with no horse.

Later, I went to get a hair cut but ended up with a $120 bounty on my head before I could get to the barber.

So, above is a guide to lengendary animal hunting. It give some info on it. The most important bit is that you can use any weapon you want on a legendary animal and shoot them as many times as you want and it won't hurt the pelt. Also, even if you lose the pelt, you can still get the cosmetic item for that pelt from the Trapper.

I found this important since my Legendary Bear pelt disappeared and because I found the legendary ram last night but I though you needed to head shot him with a bow so as to not ruin the bow and he just knocked me down and ran away when one hit in the head with the bow did not kill him.

Also, the dude in the video says you have to use a bow to get a perfect pelt, but I don't think that's true. Some animals, alligators for example, are not one hit head kills with a bow. But you can one hit head shot them with a long range rifle.

I had a run in with a Grizzly and two wolves at the same time last night. I hear growling and see a Grizzly on it's hind legs looking at me and growling about 30 yards away. As I go for my rifle, I see two wolves charging from the right. So, I shoot the two wolves and by the time I turn was to the Grizzly, he is charging me and about 10 yards away. I get off and few shot and he runs just past me. I hear my horse make nasty noises and I think that he has killed my horse. But then the grizzly runs past me in the opposite direction. Apparently I got off enough shots into him to make him run. I shot the grizzly a few more times to take him down. Luckily he did not kill my horse. But I was close to being stuck in the far north of the map in 2 feet of powdered snow with no horse.

Later, I went to get a hair cut but ended up with a $120 bounty on my head before I could get to the barber.

This game would be more fun with grenades.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom