Red Dead Redemption (2 Viewers)

There is some kind of witch or serial killer out there. I found a body without at head or lower body, covered in blood, and tied by two arms into a tree. It had torches in the ground around it but it was hard to tell if half had been eaten or what was going on. It was dark and storming with lightning and pretty spooky. There have been a few other similar things around too.

I also found a tiny church with tiny pews in it. Perfect for zeetes.

yeah, i found that one...and i found another on under a train trestle...did you grab the map from the head??

yeah, i found that one...and i found another on under a train trestle...did you grab the map from the head??

No. I didn't realize that you could get the body down. I tried to use my knife but it would not work. Didn't occur to me at the time to just shoot the ropes.

No. I didn't realize that you could get the body down. I tried to use my knife but it would not work. Didn't occur to me at the time to just shoot the ropes.

not from the body...the head which is behind the tree

It's mostly just a bunch of horseback riding. And then you think you have an innocuous encounter and it's a group of thugs that blows your head off. This game is dumb.

Did you unlock the fast travel mode yet?

Once you upgrade Dutch and Arthur's tents, you get fast travel. It shows you the map that is added to Arthur's tent on the outside of his cart.

Do you have to be in camp to fast travel? I tried to fast travel from Strawberry to Valentine and it wouldn’t let me.

Do you have to be in camp to fast travel? I tried to fast travel from Strawberry to Valentine and it wouldn’t let me.

yes...

but you can take the train or a stagecoach when you are in most towns

And you can do cinematic auto travel. Set your waypoint, then hold down the Touchpad on PS4 and you will be at your destination in a couple minutes.

And you can do cinematic auto travel. Set your waypoint, then hold down the Touchpad on PS4 and you will be at your destination in a couple minutes.

Just don't go take a whizz or make a salami sandwich. That's when the hoodlums ambush you and rob you of all your legendary pelts. It's like a world of Antipops out there.

"It's like a world of Antipops out there."

Yup, that's the most accurate way to describe it. :cool:

By the way, newbie here. Whenever I'm taking a break from this particular interest, I'm usually found at home, feeding my Pomeranian with some treats and watching TV with my wife. And when we're not indoors, we would play catch in our backyard with our dog (though we had to secure one of those petsafe Stay+Play wireless dog fence, just so he wouldn’t stray far from our yard. Our neighbor had a weak wooden partition, and we once had an argument when the poor fella ended up on his lawn). Such a simple, yet, happy life. Cheers!

Last edited:
looks like wdf found someone to join his lonely posse when multiplayer is released

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom