Red Dead Redemption (3 Viewers)

I haven't finished the main story yet (spending too much time hunting and messing around).

But have any of you tried the online part? The opening bit isn't too bad.

RDO is borked right now...the economy is awful

Rockstar claims they will address it this week

tried to play online.... but when i go do the first mission where you steal the horses... I drop as im riding into town EVERY SINGLE TIME.. I've played it thirty times. Ive uninstalled and reinstalled. I've check my connection. I have a full Gig cable modem. I'm running a wired connection and I have no other issues with other games or streaming... Is it broke? I play PS4 btw

tried to play online.... but when i go do the first mission where you steal the horses... I drop as im riding into town EVERY SINGLE TIME.. I've played it thirty times. Ive uninstalled and reinstalled. I've check my connection. I have a full Gig cable modem. I'm running a wired connection and I have no other issues with other games or streaming... Is it broke? I play PS4 btw

I didn't have any trouble, other than the people who joined in with me getting killed.

Then it was just me and one guy and I was the only one who finished, but it was enough to move on.

The online seems kind of dumb right now. Ride into town to get a mission, get shot. As soon as I respawn, the same person is running me down to shoot me again. There's no consequences it seems from shooting other players. We finally got away and went off into nowhere near Strawberry. Got targeted for assassination. We holed up in a store. However, the game tells you exactly where the other guy is on the map...and it tells him where you are on the map. We survive the encounter, killing the guy 3 times as he tries to get into our building. The time runs out, we think alright that's the end of it. Nope, he pops up and kills us anyway. We respawn, he kills us again about 7 seconds later.

The online seems kind of dumb right now. Ride into town to get a mission, get shot. As soon as I respawn, the same person is running me down to shoot me again. There's no consequences it seems from shooting other players. We finally got away and went off into nowhere near Strawberry. Got targeted for assassination. We holed up in a store. However, the game tells you exactly where the other guy is on the map...and it tells him where you are on the map. We survive the encounter, killing the guy 3 times as he tries to get into our building. The time runs out, we think alright that's the end of it. Nope, he pops up and kills us anyway. We respawn, he kills us again about 7 seconds later.

Similar to GTA V.

Did anyone see the South Park double-episode this season (Time to Get Cereal / Nobody Got Cereal)? It's basically about climate change (that South Park uses the man-bear-pig metaphor with Al Gore and all of that).

But what's hilarious is that all the men in town are playing Red Dead Redemption. It keeps coming up - there are a bunch of mentions of it, but the story-line with the police chief is the best:

NSFW

Did anyone see the South Park double-episode this season (Time to Get Cereal / Nobody Got Cereal)? It's basically about climate change (that South Park uses the man-bear-pig metaphor with Al Gore and all of that).

But what's hilarious is that all the men in town are playing Red Dead Redemption. It keeps coming up - there are a bunch of mentions of it, but the story-line with the police chief is the best:

NSFW

Clearly Maggie is nothing but a low-down, dirty O'Drisscoll.

Finally finished the game.

Somehow, I convinced myself early during this game, that it wasn't a prequel and it was "Jack Marston" I was saving, and he was gone for that year, because he was avenging his dad..

Then I realized I was an idiot who wasn't paying attention and forgot this was a prequel. I need to re-watch (or play) RDR 1, to recall how certain characters were portrayed.

I guess I was too caught up in the blades of grass and horses pooping to keep focused on the big picture.

i started playing RDR2 again a couple of days ago...i still think some of the mechanics are cumbersome and the shooting is outdated by about 10 years but damn this game is really good

I've been thinking about giving it another run through myself lately. I think it took me about six months to play through the first time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom