Red Rifle has lost 12 consecutive prime time road games. Gets start for MNF on the Road against division leading TB. (1 Viewer)

SWJJ

Toxic Optimist
Reaction score
You know our coach's motto, of course we're going with Dalton. I'm sure we will run the same predictable plays with Taysom. As long as the outcome of the season is firing a HC with four consecutive losing seasons is the outcome, I'll be satisfied.

Starting Dalton is kind of a catch 22. If we win, DA will roll with Dalton the rest of the season and we miss the playoffs. If we lose, we're pretty much out of the playoffs.

We do still have a shot at the divisionship, but IMO it is only realistic at this point if we make a QB change and either Jameis or Taysom gets hot. But DA's inability to make meaningful adjustments will sink us. Maybe we'll get lucky and Andy will get a strained pinky in warmups and DA's hand is forced.

Let me get this straight? If we keep on doing what we're doing, we'll do WHAT exactly? Didn't some sage write and Isn't it a true "truism" that "If we don't LEARN from the past? We're doomed to repeat it!"

I don't have an answer to the T/O stats we've put up this season, the super untimely penalties we've amassed and the lack of tackling or Ints. from the Safety positions, so clearly I'm clueless but DAMN! DA at least LOOK like U give a chyte!~! U even look a fool wearing an ill-fitting hoodie and CSP visor (but with a red sharpie N it)! I mean, even the massive play sheet is gone ! Might as well write that crap on a napkin!

This shyte River runs DEEP! Still, let's keep on doing what we're doing if that make sense 2 U Bro! There's plenty of openings at Rouse's next season but in the BACK! C YA! I Would B YA and I'd at the LEAST get creative on opponents & take that fat paycheck! (I hope it was incentive based so we don't have to PAY for what we've seen thus far!)

averaging 12.5 points the last 4 weeks.

just put winston in so we can at least have some fun.
Only averaging 1.8 offensive TD’s per game started for Dalton if you pull out rushing and passing TD’s from Taysom. I didn’t look to see if any of the other rushing touchdowns were handoffs from Taysom.

1.8/game would be good for 28th in the league.

It’s not working.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom