Red Rifle has lost 12 consecutive prime time road games. Gets start for MNF on the Road against division leading TB. (1 Viewer)

I am certainly frustrated with the offense this year but if you try to show statistically that Dalton is the problem you will find that he is in the top half of the league in virtually every stat, Rating, QBR, TD, Ints, etc.

I think our problems are vast and go way beyond Andy. And I have zero confidence that Jamis or Taysom would produce a better result.

We have to fix this in the off season and I hope there is a new coach and GM to select that fix.

I am certainly frustrated with the offense this year but if you try to show statistically that Dalton is the problem you will find that he is in the top half of the league in virtually every star, Rating, QBR, TD, Ints, etc.

I thing our problem are vast and go way beyond Andy. And I have zero confidence that Jamis or Taysom would produce a better result.

We have to fix this in the off season and I hope there is a new coach and GM to select that fix.

He has "acceptable" stats because he won't take the risks that every QB has to take to win games. He's the Wish.com version of Aaron Rodgers. Dalton hasn't had a winning record as a starter in seven seasons, and its not like he was in Detroit or Jacksonville. He went 4-5 with a cowboys team featuring Ezekiel Elliot, Amari Cooper, Ceedee Lamb, and Michael Gallup.

Start Dalton for the first series, then alternate Jameis and Taysom for the rest of the game. They'll never see it coming! :hihi:
Didn’t Spurrier do that when he was at Florida? Lol.

It would probably be a train wreck, but strangely watchable.

He has "acceptable" stats because he won't take the risks that every QB has to take to win games. He's the Wish.com version of Aaron Rodgers. Dalton hasn't had a winning record as a starter in seven seasons, and its not like he was in Detroit or Jacksonville. He went 4-5 with a cowboys team featuring Ezekiel Elliot, Amari Cooper, Ceedee Lamb, and Michael Gallup.

Cooper Rush went 4-1 with pretty much the same guys.

And this year, Dalton is 26th out of 36 in win percentage among QB’s with at least four starts this year, and that’s giving him a W for the Taysom 4 TD game. Take that away and he is tied for 33rd.

Maybe its just me but every time he steps under center there is a bad vibe kind of feeling… lets try something new- is Jameis healthy enough to play? If he is lets throw him out there and re-invigorate the team.

Well, I’ve been very vocal about Jameis’ health bc we still have him under contract for next year as well. The last thing we need is to ruin that young man’s health for the future. However, I’m pretty desperate enough to where if Jameis thinks he can play, then freaking play him. If anything, at least he gives great sound bites for laughs. There’s been relatively nothing to even smile about with this team, so a good laugh here or there would be something at least.

Are we really doing this?

Any reason to think the streak will end?

Andy Dalton Stat line prediction: 18/24 195 yards 0 TDs 2 Ints that someone will argue isn't his fault.
Do you really think it's Andy Dalton? He has played very well and is better than Jameis by a long shot.

Do you really think it's Andy Dalton? He has played very well and is better than Jameis by a long shot.
You didn't read the article did you?

This is about Andy's career performance in Prime Time, not about his time as the Saints Starter.

Or is it....
:unsure:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom