Red Rifle has lost 12 consecutive prime time road games. Gets start for MNF on the Road against division leading TB. (1 Viewer)

I try to avoid the internet and the negativity but it just makes too much sense to start Winston against his old team. The story is too good. And we could not do worse than we have so far. Winston won in 21 before he got hurt.

Lol
The issue that I have with keeping Allen is that he wants conservative small ball offense and be afraid to be aggressive.

So, he probably hires a really old and out of touch coach.

Wait until you extrapolate that to which QB they draft. Hopefully we get an obvious best QB available scenario and not several QB's of similar abilities with different styles and ceilings. Zero confidence they select the right one.

I'm still somewhat shocked he endorsed Winston after the draft. Kenny Pickett is the exact kind of low ceiling, 'high floor' QB I'd expect from him after reading up on his time with the Raiders and then Dalton.

Wait until you extrapolate that to which QB they draft. Hopefully we get an obvious best QB available scenario and not several QB's of similar abilities with different styles and ceilings. Zero confidence they select the right one.

I'm still somewhat shocked he endorsed Winston after the draft. Kenny Pickett is the exact kind of low ceiling, 'high floor' QB I'd expect from him after reading up on his time with the Raiders and then Dalton.
Let's just hope he gets fired....

Lol
The issue that I have with keeping Allen is that he wants conservative small ball offense and be afraid to be aggressive.

So, he probably hires a really old and out of touch coach.
Lets be clear, DA is failing for more reasons than his conservatism on Offense. He is failing because he wasn't a good choice from the beginning. We chose him for all the wrong reasons, and insured his failure, w/ highest expectations for sucess.

DA needs to go because he has lost the team. If you don't believe me, flood my post with reply's of all the defensive players (who he has coached for yrs) having his back and coming to his defense. Cam? Latt? Davis? Cue the Crickets!!!!!!!!!! They don't believe he is the guy. The players treat DA like he is the substitute teacher.

The first big fib was, the Saints said they were doing an exhaustive HC search, just to settle on a once failed HC who was sitting right under Loomis's butt. They knew more about DA than any other team. And still hired him anyway. The next big fib told to fans was that DA was the coach to lead a playoff caliber team to the playoffs in his 1st year as head coach. That was a Gayle/Loomis whopper of a fib. Don't you dare yell injuries excuse. Every team has injuries

The biggest fib is still yet to be made, when they lie to themselves. When they double down on DA as HC, and make no real changes next yr.

Last edited:
Well, at least DA wasn't lying about a conservative, ball control offense...which makes zero sense with the weapons acquired and doesn't really fly in today's NFL.

Next worst move after hiring DA was letting Marcus Williams go. The defense completely fell apart because Marcus is an extremely rare safety; a guy who has the range, speed, and intelligence to play single high.

Well, at least DA wasn't lying about a conservative, ball control offense...which makes zero sense with the weapons acquired and doesn't really fly in today's NFL.

Next worst move after hiring DA was letting Marcus Williams go. The defense completely fell apart because Marcus is an extremely rare safety; a guy who has the range, speed, and intelligence to play single high.
I just took it as he not knowing what he was talking about...because he later said we were going to continue the offense we ran for the last 16 years....well then again should've been a red flag because we didn't run the same O all 16 years, we changed methodologies based on our players capabilities.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom