Redbox for gaming (1 Viewer)

I just looked at Redbox in my area. Only had 4 games for PS3. Only one or two were interesting.

I just looked at Redbox in my area. Only had 4 games for PS3. Only one or two were interesting.

is that all of the redboxes?

there are 15 of them with a few miles of my house....they have some games worth checking out

i never find anything of interest in redbox. they seriously need to update their library of games.

i never find anything of interest in redbox. they seriously need to update their library of games.

i agree...the selection is too limited

but at least you are not bound by a monthly fee or a slow turnaround

I'm pretty sure zeetes is against this thread as I know for a fact he cannot reach the slot that the game ejects from

is that all of the redboxes?

there are 15 of them with a few miles of my house....they have some games worth checking out

Good call. I'm up to 4-5 games I'd consider renting now.

i was able to reserve the new Tomb Raider this morning around 7:30...now let's see if it's there when i go...

they would have had to put it in the box early this morning

i was able to reserve the new Tomb Raider this morning around 7:30...now let's see if it's there when i go...

they would have had to put it in the box early this morning

Is your silence on the matter indicative of you playing the game now? Or because you got arrested for assaulting a redbox?

He's mad nobody would put it in the box for him.

Happens all the time.

anita doesn't realize that is has probably been sitting in the box since last week and wasn't flagged for rental until today. :technologyanitamad:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom