Redskins new QB learns players names through Madden video game (1 Viewer)

Semper

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Next Sunday's visit to the Jacksonville Jaguars will mark Johnson's first start since Week 13 of the 2011 season. He had attempted two passes since that game -- both a week after his most recent start -- before relieving Sanchez on Sunday.
Johnson said he learned his teammates by playing a video game.
"I had to play Madden to learn just the other day," he said. "You come in on a short week, you learn there's so many moving parts. For me, I played Madden. I was able to get on the Madden and learn my teammates."
What did he learn?
"I learned their names," he said.

I just find this so dang funny.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25494350/redskins-start-josh-johnson-mark-sanchez

That's very funny that he actually admitted that to media. I would've never did that. Really dude!
Come on man!

Next Sunday's visit to the Jacksonville Jaguars will mark Johnson's first start since Week 13 of the 2011 season. He had attempted two passes since that game -- both a week after his most recent start -- before relieving Sanchez on Sunday.
Johnson said he learned his teammates by playing a video game.
"I had to play Madden to learn just the other day," he said. "You come in on a short week, you learn there's so many moving parts. For me, I played Madden. I was able to get on the Madden and learn my teammates."
What did he learn?
"I learned their names," he said.

I just find this so dang funny.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25494350/redskins-start-josh-johnson-mark-sanchez

You young whippersnappers!

Why, back in my day, we just used flash cards!

And were happy to do it!

Dagnabbit

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom