Reebok Bush Jersey (1 Viewer)

CRaY-Work

Veteran
Reaction score
Hey all... I got in on the good deals we had back in August for the Reebok store. Unfortunately, it has been 6+ weeks since I placed my order for the Bush Premier Jersey... Is anyone else experiencing similar issues? They're still on back-order and are telling me, tentatively, that it will be 2-4 weeks more. At this rate, the Saints will make the playoffs before I get my Jersey.

Any thoughts?

CA_Saint_Fan and myself are in the exact same boat.
I have called them 3-4 times the past two months.
It's extremely frustrating.

I just hope I get mine before he retires.

I have the same problem as you but i recently recieved an Email from reebok stating that due to a high consumer demand, there wil continue to be a delay in receiving the merchandise. It also says that if the merchandise is not shipped within thirty days after the email, they will be forced to cancel my order all together.

They had Bush jersey's in Hattiesburg MS, at the Turtle Creek Mall of Hwy 98

I bought a Brees jersey and the wife a McAllister. They were on sale for $59.00 (Regular $69 or 79) if my memory serves, but I have had a few twelve packs since.

Last edited:
You are better off canceling your order and purchasing from Black and Gold Store. Reebok's fulfillment center is in a state of flux!

I have the same problem as you but i recently recieved an Email from reebok stating that due to a high consumer demand, there wil continue to be a delay in receiving the merchandise. It also says that if the merchandise is not shipped within thirty days after the email, they will be forced to cancel my order all together.

That's so lame.
If it wasn't for the 40% savings, I'd have gone crazy letter writing person on them.

Did you guys already get charged for your jerseys? I ordered one a long time ago and I never remember getting charged for it when I checked my bank statement. It was a while ago as well.

Hopefully I don't have the same problem with Reebok; I just ordered some custom shoes.

I was at the B&G sports shop wednsday. What a zoo! They had like 4 people just packing and shipping net orders. I asked about reggie bush jerseys and the lady told me that Reebok cant make them fast enough, that demand is thru the roof, and they were having delays getting them and that Reebok had no answers as to when the backlog will be fixed.

i paid 56 dollars for mine and it's authentic reebok bush jersey everything sewn on. try ebay. great deal on jerseys

i paid 56 dollars for mine and it's authentic reebok bush jersey everything sewn on. try ebay. great deal on jerseys

Those are all fakes. It's a blank authentic Reebok jersey with fake numbers and fleurs. Some look pretty good and some don't. But they're not authentic authentics.

Those are all fakes. It's a blank authentic Reebok jersey with fake numbers and fleurs. Some look pretty good and some don't. But they're not authentic authentics.

They had Saints jerseys on sale for $59 in foot locker here in Alexandria this week. $65 with tax and everything, not too bad. It is the 3rd one I bought this year for my collection.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom