Reebok Employee Discount – 40% off Saints Gear (1 Viewer)

No....custom shoes are unfortunately separate from the discount.

All right, my stuff just shipped. Thanks again, It was like going to the outlet mall without having to put on pants. Hope my new Saints sneakers fit.

Anyone know if there are any women's sizes available? I've GOT to get my Girl her DEUCE #26 SWEET Jersey, and she is petite! "Whot a Po Boy sposed ta do?"

Any suggetions as to how to score one of these for her is appreciated. BTW: Is the Black and Gold Store still a sponsor? Guess not since I don't see a link...............

Let me know if there is a way to benefit the site through any purchases. I'm in need for some upgrading my own old ratty gear for some FRESH stuff while I'm in that buy'in mood!

!!!!!!!!!!! GEAUX SAINTS GEAUX !!!!!!!!!!

I'm not too happy with Reebok/UPS right now. I ordered early Wednesday and did 3 day shipping so that I could the jersey before Sunday. Wednesay-Saturday includes four days. Nevertheless, my jersey is not scheduled to arrive until Tuesday. I'm not too happy about it. There are too few games left in the season for me to be without my new Brees jersey!

If you choose Three Day Shipping, 3 business days, your total delivery time would be 1 day + 3 business days (shipping time). In other words, within 4 business days. Also keep in mind that there is no weekend delivery. This is how delivery service works.

I just called, the lady said she guesses they're sold out of the blank customizable jerseys. :( I'll check tomorrow though, this kinda sucks.

Thanks! I'm getting a Drew Brees Alternate jersey for Christmas. :)

Jan

You GEAUX GIRL!!!!

I bet you'll look GREAT in that nifty B & G #9! BTW, is the alternate the White with Gold and if so, did you find any ladies sizes or (forgive my ignorance) but I've never bought a jersey for a woman before and seriously don't know if it matters! I looking at getting my Girl her #26 in B & G for Christmas.

Thnx!

Dr. D!

I bought me a sweatshirt and the hooded fleece thingy and a knit cap. They are out of the knit caps so I have to wait for new inventory but the other 2 items are shipped as of yesterday. I am offshore so I wont be able to see my things for a few weeks. I cant wait to check them out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom