Reebok Employee Discount – 40% off Saints Gear (2 Viewers)

Funny that you got the OK from Andrus, because a couple months ago there was a thread exactly like this (Reebok, 40% off) that Andrus deleted because he said it was spam... Mods, what gives?? :shrug:

Funny that you got the OK from Andrus, because a couple months ago there was a thread exactly like this (Reebok, 40% off) that Andrus deleted because he said it was spam... Mods, what gives?? :shrug:

Good point.

Hey Reebok, why don't you become a sponsor for sr.com - maybe buy some ad space, post a 20% off link, and pay the other 20% to the site?

Well as long as this works I'm getting me a Brees jersey. I know last time there was a problem getting out the Bush jerseys but on regular items like a Brees jersey will I get mine in a week or so?

Well... I figure this guy is making money off of he link... I don't care for that and everyone here knows it. I mean, We didn't spend 10 years building this community for some yahoo's to come here and capitalize. At the same time I don't want you guys to miss out on a good deal, and I have no merchandisers advertising here right now. The guy didn't sneak in, he asked if he could do so first, so I may as well let you all get in on the discounted prices, right?

thanks Andrus

Well... I figure this guy is making money off of he link... I don't care for that and everyone here knows it. I mean, We didn't spend 10 years building this community for some yahoo's to come here and capitalize. At the same time I don't want you guys to miss out on a good deal, and I have no merchandisers advertising here right now. The guy didn't sneak in, he asked if he could do so first, so I may as well let you all get in on the discounted prices, right?

...Gotcha- Thanks for the clarification.....

Well, If he's making money, and we still get 40% off, I think its a good deal all around. Thanks webmaster for letting him in.

I do know that my wife used to get as family and friend day when she worked inb retail, and she got no money for it. Just the chance to let a her friends and family get a pretty good discount, So maybe he's just being nice, without any other motive.

I'm in for the Saints sneakers. They are 69.00-40%=$42.00 That's about what they charge at the outlet store. I can't find a better deal than that anywhere. If anyone does, please let us know.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom