Referee crew from saints cowboys and chiefs chargers. (1 Viewer)

Large Saints Fan

Score! Would you kindly?
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Is this the same crew that never called a single defensive hold on Dallas? If so they must have gotten a memo to make up for it against the Chargers. This is garbage refereeing of the worst order.

I hope to God this crew doesn’t get a playoff assignment. Based on these games they probably won’t.

I hate the NFL conspiracy theorists so I’ll just say that the first TD drive of the 4th quarter for the Chiefs was poorly officiated.

Even Aikman commented that they aren’t letting them play evenly on both sides when referring to ghost penalties on the Chargers and the Chiefs getting away with all kinds of crap.

Aikman not liking either of the two defensive holding calls on SD on that last drive that helped KC score a TD.

Just sad pathetic officiating.

Really sucks being a road team on Thursday night and it always seem like larger markets get the home games...

Blatant helmet to helmet hit on a defenseless receiver not called there.

I hope to God this crew doesn’t get a playoff assignment. Based on these games they probably won’t.
The scary thing is how small the pool of competent officials is. I say “I hope it isn’t” followed by Coleman’s Crew, Jerome Bogar and of course Clete Blakeman. The others aren’t good, but not as bad IMO. Gotta hope for the lesser of evils. I really don’t think these guys are corrupt, I just think they suck.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom