Referee crew from saints cowboys and chiefs chargers. (1 Viewer)

He wasn't holding down his arm, it barely brushed against it. And it was after he extended his arm to get separation first. He made the first contact. So at worse it shoulda been a no call especially with the ball way over his head and prob uncatchable. Like I said, horrible call. And I have news for you, it's not just Aikman, Google about the calls. There are several national writers questioning the calls made at the end of that game including that one. And the obvious push off in the end zone on the td catch. Guess they were all blind too....

I thought it was a good call. The wr was clearly trying to go up and get the ball and the defender was clearly tugging at his left arm. That's an easy call. There may have been a pushoff before he went up, but I don't remember seeing that.

They werent reviewing the play because of the “push off”. You can’t over turn a flag like that......

Anyways even if he did push off the chiefs got away with helmet to helmet hit and unnecessary roughness.... both plays cancel each other..

I know they were reviewing the play for the td. Other posters said the refs were in the bag for the Chiefs and trying to find any reason to overturn the td on the replay. I said they could have jus threw a flag on the obvious push off if they didn't want the td to count.....

And that hit is on Rivers. Instead of sliding first and giving himself up, he was trying to get that extra yard and jus fall down at the last minute. At that point he's a running back. There was a hit to the head but you couldn't tell until it was slowed down. The hit in real time appeared to be more of a shoulder hit. I don't blame the refs on that one.

I know they were reviewing the play for the td. Other posters said the refs were in the bag for the Chiefs and trying to find any reason to overturn the td on the replay. I said they could have jus threw a flag on the obvious push off if they didn't want the td to count.....

And that hit is on Rivers. Instead of sliding first and giving himself up, he was trying to get that extra yard and jus fall down at the last minute. At that point he's a running back. There was a hit to the head but you couldn't tell until it was slowed down. The hit in real time appeared to be more of a shoulder hit. I don't blame the refs on that one.

Oh come on, that was a crown of the helmet in the ear hole collision. You can hear that from a mile away. It's an easy call that was missed regardless. That's a personal foul whether he's a QB or a RB. It's the same missed call as the hit that nearly sidelined Kamara.

Those are missed calls that absolutely shouldn't happen.

He wasn't holding down his arm, it barely brushed against it. And it was after he extended his arm to get separation first. He made the first contact. So at worse it shoulda been a no call especially with the ball way over his head and prob uncatchable. Like I said, horrible call. And I have news for you, it's not just Aikman, Google about the calls. There are several national writers questioning the calls made at the end of that game including that one. And the obvious push off in the end zone on the td catch. Guess they were all blind too....

We were watching a different game. He clearly was holding his arm down clear as day,which ia why it waa called. He was holding His arm down before he went up for the ball. Are you a cheifs fan?

Oh come on, that was a crown of the helmet in the ear hole collision. You can hear that from a mile away. It's an easy call that was missed regardless. That's a personal foul whether he's a QB or a RB. It's the same missed call as the hit that nearly sidelined Kamara.

Those are missed calls that absolutely shouldn't happen.

You need to go back and look at the play before you comment how obvious it was. Aikman couldnt tell they missed until they put it in super slow motion and showed several different replay angles. And now you want the refs throwing flags on how hits sound instead of what they see??? Really lol? Glad you not a ref.

The Kamara hit was easy call. He left his feet and launched himself like a missile while Kamara was in stride. Rivers tried to ball up and fall. He should have slide instead of being greedy. The Dan Arnold head hit in Dallas wasn't called either...

Create all star ref teams by fan, players & coaches voting. That’s who gets the playoffs. Double the playoff game checks. Cleans it all up.

Last edited:
You need to go back and look at the play before you comment how obvious it was. Aikman couldnt tell they missed until they put it in super slow motion and showed several different replay angles. And now you want the refs throwing flags on how hits sound instead of what they see??? Really lol? Glad you not a ref.

The Kamara hit was easy call. He left his feet and launched himself like a missile while Kamara was in stride. Rivers tried to ball up and fall. He should have slide instead of being greedy. The Dan Arnold head hit in Dallas wasn't called either...

Eh, you see what you want to see. To each his own I guess. And relying on Aikman being able to tell us what we see is laughable.

Btw, I've played, coached and been around football long enough to know there's a distinct "crack" when you hear 2 helmets colliding which is far different from helmet to pads. So yeah, it's not hard to add up what you see and hear to determine it was a helmet to helmet collision. But again, you see what you want to see. I disagree, and I think most people watching the game would say the same.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom