Referree/Gurley jersey switch[moved] (1 Viewer)

oodank

BIG DOG!
Reaction score
Screenshot_20190121-104656_Samsung Internet.jpg

The photo op on the jersey switch Gurley/ref after the game is totally disheartening....this felt like the Mike Tyson shot.

Denzien

May contain 10% Ethanol
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Lots of people, in their rage, have completely missed the fact that this never happened and is satire.

* Which is almost funnier than the photoshop.

OP
OP
oodank

oodank

BIG DOG!
Reaction score
I mean the fact that a Saints player would pose for that with the opponent after the way we lost that game...sometimes I really feel like the supporters care more than the players.

triumph

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I mean the fact that a Saints player would pose for that with the opponent after the way we lost that game...sometimes I really feel like the supporters care more than the players.
Rams did not wear blue pants yesterday.

add: We didnt wear gold yesterday either. That jersey exchange was from the 2016 season, I think. Possibly pre-season game this year.

add 2: Going with 2016 season. I think that's the 50th anniversary emblem on the field, which was the 2016 season.

Last edited:

picnicwithfish

Geaux SAINTS!!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Maybe I’m missing the point. Here is my take. Yes, the picture is obviously photoshopped. With that said, Gurley made a point to post it on his Instagram account. Same principal as the cornerback that committed the PI smiling and laughing during his post game conference. Total disrespect.

26ISTHEMAN

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Probably never happened. Look at the ref's gold pants. We didn't wear gold against the Rams in either game this year.

26ISTHEMAN

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Maybe I’m missing the point. Here is my take. Yes, the picture is obviously photoshopped. With that said, Gurley made a point to post it on his Instagram account. Same principal as the cornerback that committed the PI smiling and laughing during his post game conference. Total disrespect.
They definitely don't mind winning the way they did and are rubbing everyone's face in it. Pretty disgraceful actually.

chank

Cajun Power!!!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Obviously a photoshopped pic. However, it is worth noting that Gurley posted that pic on his Instagram which proves he realizes the refs gave them the game. It proves that he realizes that they weren’t actually good enough to win without outside help.

zatsnzapps

Do you have a pwobwem...?
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Bawlmer, Merlyn via Birmingham and Metairie/Kenner
Saints wore all black yesterday, so the pic obviously wasn't taken after the NFCCG.

I'm guessing it was from the 2016 game.

[eta] - triumph beat me to it.

picnicwithfish

Geaux SAINTS!!!!!!!!
Reaction score
They definitely don't mind winning the way they did and are rubbing everyone's face in it. Pretty disgraceful actually.
Yep. Totally agree. It was one thing to listen to Diggs last year and watch the commercials all season long of the Minnesota miracle. That truly was a miraculous play and deserved the moment for them to gloat. This, however, is as bad as the Tom Brady interview after the tuck rule where he smuggly smiles about being the beneficiary of the tuck rule call.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Saints Headlines (The Advocate)

Headlines

Top Bottom