Refinance Your Home (1 Viewer)

El Caliente

More than 15K posts served!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
70002 via 92243 via 48109 via 92122 via 70119
Rates are near an all time low.

I’m at 3.875% right now. I think it will take getting down to 3.1 - 3.0% to justify the costs of a refi. I planned to call my broker/bank this week and discuss the process.

@Charlie Brizzown What bank? Just saw your post as I was typing.

I’m at 3.875% right now. I think it will take getting down to 3.1 - 3.0% to justify the costs of a refi. I planned to call my broker/bank this week and discuss the process.

Not sure, my cousin is doing it. I’ll find out and get back to you.

im at 4.25 since i closed on new construction last Feb.

i was told rates are 3.0 to 3.50 range ( depending on credik ) Not taking any money out, simply looking to refi current balance to lower interest.

waiting on word from appraiser to make sure housing prices in my area are still same as when i bought.

Is this industry suggesting a bottom at 3% for 30yr? Or is this just pushing a refi now narrative?

I got my first offer - 3% for $3700 total closing. APR 3.036% and $40 PMI. Lowers my payment by $225. That means a break even point of 17 months. I’m at 81% LTV. I need to bribe the appraiser.

Rates quoted yesterday 2.875-3.0. Rate quoted today 3.375. Every bank just put the stop on 3% loans. Loan officer just informed me they suspended and system is down.

How is this not price fixing? Every bank at once reprices loans by .3-.5%

Rates quoted yesterday 2.875-3.0. Rate quoted today 3.375. Every bank just put the stop on 3% loans. Loan officer just informed me they suspended and system is down.

How is this not price fixing? Every bank at once reprices loans by .3-.5%

it is.

but then who are you gonna complain to?

Banks are meeting with Admin today. Im sure Admin will look the other way if they are able to get banks to agree to other terms.

Bumping this for anyone- played tennis yest w/ guy from Standard Mortgage. 30 yr rates are around 2.75 and 15 year at 2.3 with them.

unreal.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom