Refs aside, I'm optimistic (1 Viewer)

Clintonrebel

Pro-Bowler
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Atlanta laid an egg today. Drew Brees and SP have shown we can move the ball and score against the two best defenses in the league. Our young talent on defense is jelling and D played reasonably well.

If we get past Carolina, this team will be dangerous down the stretch and controls is destiny in the NFC South.

Truth.

One or two more pieces on defense and they could be in the top half of the league in defense which would help Brees more than enough to go at worst 10-6.

Atlanta laid an egg today. Drew Brees and SP have shown we can move the ball and score against the two best defenses in the league. Our young talent on defense is jelling and D played reasonably well.

If we get past Carolina, this team will be dangerous down the stretch and controls is destiny in the NFC South.

And I think this gets past everyone bectof the madness today. If the Saints win Thursday, they have a good shot at the division.

We got to get our special teams in order. It's obvious the Broncos saw something on film with the way they were going after morestead. Teams will looked to build on the way the Broncos beat us today...

We got to get our special teams in order. It's obvious the Broncos saw something on film with the way they were going after morestead. Teams will looked to build on the way the Broncos beat us today...

I agree that we need to improve our special teams, but regarding the block at the end, I'm sure they thought they had little to lose by attempting to jump the line.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom