Refs need to be replaced (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I know we say this every game, but these referees are awful. How do you blow the touchdown by Taysom Hill? I did not hurt us, but this could affect us later in the game. What do you think?

Sure looked like a touchdown to me but I'm guessing they're saying there wasn't a definitive look...

I'm more upset at all the holds the KC is getting away with

There you go. They call that TD for taysom correctly the first time so that we didn’t use our challenge and we probably challenge that 4th down fumble of mahomes. It’s just a trickle down effect that the refs take from us every damn week.

KC blatantly holding all day and nothing. Then, Saints get called for a hold. On at least three plays I've seen their Olineman trailing behind our Dlineman putting him in a chokehold. And it is right next to Mahomes, so their is no reasonable deniability of not seeing it.

I have not see a replay of the Chiefs interception, why was out receiver on the ground? How many times are they going to allow the Chiefs to this the ball away without calling the intentional grounding?. Poorly called game. Blown fumbles, bad no holding calls, Travis Kelsey push off on a 3rd an 9 that goes for 11. Bad...

The Taysom TD
The Bell fumble/Kelce scoop that they had to reverse
The Mahomes fumble that they called a pass
Kelce was bear hugging Cam Jordan from behind on a CEH run....no flag

All in favor of one team......but nothing to see here

Sure looked like a touchdown to me but I'm guessing they're saying there wasn't a definitive look...

I'm more upset at all the holds the KC is getting away with
Me too. Every pass play, KC is holding and it is not being called.

I know we say this every game, but these referees are awful. How do you blow the touchdown by Taysom Hill? I did not hurt us, but this could affect us later in the game. What do you think?
It did hurt us. You make the right call, we don’t lose our challenge and aren’t afraid to challenge the Mahomes fumble. We couldn’t challenge that because win or lose we would have been out of challenges for the game.

It did hurt us. You make the right call, we don’t lose our challenge and aren’t afraid to challenge the Mahomes fumble. We couldn’t challenge that because win or lose we would have been out of challenges for the game.
Intentional grounding on Brees? Really? Didn't Mahone throw the same pass with no one around, but these refs did not call that intentional grounding.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom