Refs need to be replaced (1 Viewer)

This game is an embarrassment for the league but they won't see it that way. Not one hold called, throwing cam out for that.... Unreal

I have never seen such a pathetic excuse for referees. To disqualify Can Jordan when he was being held is ridiculous.
[/QUOT
I have never seen such a pathetic excuse for referees. To disqualify Can Jordan when he was being held is ridiculous.
getting held like a MF and nothing called. Should’ve hit the ref instead.

Sooner or later one of those zebras is gonna get badly injured running into a Saints player.

I know we say this every game, but these referees are awful. How do you blow the touchdown by Taysom Hill? I did not hurt us, but this could affect us later in the game. What do you think?
We get a flag for looking in the general area of a receiver, but they ride our players like a transit bus, and the flags all of a sudden get stuck in the refs pockets.

Worst officiated game I've ever seen, game-altering ineptitude...
We will probably hear some bullshirt self-righteous, superficial human-interest ESPN or NFL Films story about these terrible, incompetent crews are just misunderstood, hard-working "honest guys" who'll say "we're not perfect" as wholesale excuse for them being totally inept at doing their jobs. ESPN will over-dramatize and selectively edit these "heartbreaking but uplifting" sappy, sheetty pathetic attempts to humanize them to try and make us feel sorry and sympathize with their "plight".

Well, fork their plight, fork NFL Films and ESPN if they consider any potential E:60 off-season special trying to humanize these butt crevasses with some pathetic empty fake moralty tale, and fork the stupid, gullible sentimental foolish fans who'll buy it, whether their fans of other 31 teams or some on this team.

Refs need to investigated

FIFY
This will get me flamed big time, with most posters label me insensitive, callous, and possibly borderline sociopath but I can see why some HS, NCAAF, or NFL HCs, players, assistants might be tempted to slap, spit in the faces of refs, conveniently call close, contested play calls where some refs might be in the wrong place who they might suspect like to play favorites and preferentially throw flags at critical times in close games more often then not.

I mean, really consider doing something nasty just to try to provoke them into a confrontation where we get their complete and undivided attention with their one-sided BS calls. The NFL FO, Goodell, popular opinion doesn't like or approve of it, fork them, 90% of that constituency have never played a down of organized football in their lives.

I can seriously understand why some NFL HCs or players might be tempted to do this in their private of moments.

It’s very simple. Stop investing so much in these games. It’s working great for me. We know how the lopsided calls effect us and how even if we’re winning in a game against a marquee quarterback it’s going to end in their favor.

I mean it works for me. Just saying.

Replacing the refs won’t do anything because the new ones will still work for the same corrupt organization.

I don’t see how some of you can continually write it off as incompetence. If it was incompetence wouldn’t we OCCASIONALLY have a game called lopsided in our favor?...but its always lopsided against us. Twice as many penalties called against us as them and their DBs were draped all over our guys all day, blocks in the backs, holding our dlineman and none of it called.

This will get me flamed big time, with most posters label me insensitive, callous, and possibly borderline sociopath but I can see why some HS, NCAAF, or NFL HCs, players, assistants might be tempted to slap, spit in the faces of refs, conveniently call close, contested play calls where some refs might be in the wrong place who they might suspect like to play favorites and preferentially throw flags at critical times in close games more often then not.

I mean, really consider doing something nasty just to try to provoke them into a confrontation where we get their complete and undivided attention with their one-sided BS calls. The NFL FO, Goodell, popular opinion doesn't like or approve of it, fork them, 90% of that constituency have never played a down of organized football in their lives.

I can seriously understand why some NFL HCs or players might be tempted to do this in their private of moments.
The only game with the whole USA wstching and the refs took center stage. They take the game out of the players hands. They need to know football and not just the rules as well. How do you call intentional grounding when receiver and WB not on same page. That was so pathetic it should go down as the most famous call of all times in the hall of shame. We already own the most famous no-call.

When they give the Chiefs an errant repeat 4th-down play because they don't know the rulebook, it's time to look incompetence in the face...
Should not have the Saints been able to decline penalty. It was illegal touching. It was a forward pass snd 4th down. Can someone explain to me why they punted.

Should not have the Saints been able to decline penalty. It was illegal touching. It was a forward pass snd 4th down. Can someone explain to me why they punted.

Because the ref didn't know the rules, illegal touching is not a dead-ball foul, it should have been our ball on turnover of down, but that punt cost us 37 yds of field position...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom