Refs or Bucs, What's Your Main Concern This Sunday? (2 Viewers)

Just thought I would ask. I'm not concerned about the Bucs, but the refs have been holding back for a while....and that is my biggest fear.

Refs and nothing else is close.

Green Bay winning last night hurts the Saints chances in this game (IMHO).

The story “they” all want to see play out is Aaron Rodgers vs Tom Brady for a trip to the Super Bowl on the line. Their MVP vs their GOAT.
I know, I know... Drew Brees is at the top of mountain himself as far as QBs go, but he’s never received the same type of respect as these other 2 guys. Brees has gotten the short end of the stick for almost his entire career... “yeah, Drew Brees is great, but....” He never got a MVP award, etc....

Had the Rams upset the Pack in GB, then a new story would have been available... the re-match of the NFCCG from a few years ago with the most famous no-call in NFL history... That would’ve helped the Saints.

The OP should make a poll. I bet the refs will come out on top. The NFL want's an epic NFC championship game with Rodgers and Brady and then the Bucs to play in the SB at home against the Chiefs

My only concern is the saints exexute, particularly in the trenches. Saints are the better team. We execute, we win. Period.

Saints play to their potential & they will win. No matter the refs or Bucs. The injuries suck but are part of the game. Still relatively healthy going into playoffs.

I'm still saying refs because no matter how well the Saints play, the refs can throw that flag at will for holding, pass interference, etc. when they see due fit, though it may happen on every play. "Scripted"...

On a side note: The refs for the Bears game were actually pretty solid I would almost say a little bias against the Bears. I want those refs for this game.

That’s because the NFL wanted the Saints vs Bucs. They had no interest in the Bears going any further.

This will be a close game and may come down to the last possession.

We can’t turn the ball over and give the Bucs extra possession. I’m slightly concerned about our offense because we didn’t look all that great last week , but as long as we don’t turn the ball over I think we will be okay .

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom