Refs or Bucs, What's Your Main Concern This Sunday? (1 Viewer)

Lutz and Morstead having another mediocre game, giving TB perfect field position on too many occasions

I'll take option C: SP and DA!

It's so maddening at times when they just can't help themselves trying to be Clever and Cute!

Just dance with what brought you to this point!!!

Run the ball.

And play solid D!
You run when you are up or when you’re running well. You guys act like rushing 30 times is a cheat code to win. If you’re down by 14 or getting 2 yards a carry running is no longer an option

Jackrabbit and CGJ in coverage. I am mostly concerned about this

Tampa will come with and throw it deep and it will be bombs away. Hopefully they’re prepared

The refs! We already have the narrative that the Bucs are coming in with backup o-linemen against our vaunted d-line. Whenever our d-line goes against backups somehow (refs letting them hold) those scrubs turn into all pro talent.

Both. The cure is to beat down the Bucs so badly that the refs can't possibly influence the outcome, like in their 2nd match this season. We know how the NFL et. al. LOVE Brady

Bucs more then the refs. Our own players execution more than the Bucs. I think we proved in Brady vs Brees Part II that if we execute well enough, no ticky tack calls will make much of a difference.

There are going to be calls that get us yelling at the TV, but if the Saints play to their potential, they should win anyway.

It will happen at least once, and I will be livid:

Brady drops back to pass. Immediate heavy pressure from our pass rush. Brady desperately flings it away, 10 yards out of bounds, and 10 yards over Evans' head. Evans walks around for 10 seconds with his arms up, begging for a flag from every ref in every direction. The ref furthest from the play then throws a flag. Evans talks smack to every DB near him.

Hoping to avoid the momentum changing picks that happen when Brees forces his throws sometimes. We can't afford to kill drives with mistakes like this. We need to play mistake-free ball.

Refs without a doubt.

Remember 2013. It could happen again.download.jpeg

I remember that very play, I was so upset seeing that. And that was the drive they came back and won. If I recall.

As for the game tomorrow I would have to say both. If this game is tight the refs are going to favor the Bucs no two ways about it.

On a side note: The refs for the Bears game were actually pretty solid I would almost say a little bias against the Bears. I want those refs for this game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom