Regarding Rumors and SR.com (1 Viewer)

do we have to reveal our source to one of the administrators, or do we just need permission to post?

do we have to reveal our source to one of the administrators, or do we just need permission to post?

Dre, it depends on the individual case. If such a situation arises, just PM me and we'll discuss. The bottom line is that I have to feel comfortable that the rumor has substance and is not a case of "look at me!", of which we get several every year.

So do the five year members on SR keep getting their monthly checks?????? I need to feed my children!!!!!! :mwink:

i heard a rumor that this post was nothing but a rumor

Thanks for the good information for new posters and reminder to those who have been around a little longer, kd. I appreciate it very much. That's what makes being on this forum so much better than others I've joined in the past. Credibility. It makes all the difference, IMHO.

:plus-un2:

sounds good

I agree with you 100% on this subject. I also love reading the rumors and having things that may or may not be factual get me excited and get my head spinning. I do also agree that it is great how this site and the fourms on it are governed. Maybe we can talk to the administrators about perhaps having a seperate forum on the site that is strictly for rumors and "hear say". I think that it would be great to have the option to read rumors on the site if one wanted to! Does anyone agree? Or is it a bad idea?

Last edited by a moderator:
What about my dad's sister's aunt told me over a martini?

:shrug:

On a side note KD, I think you're posts wouldn't be taken quite as seriously if you had this dog instead of that itimidating Rott.

peeweejune42006.jpg

:hihi:

That "dog" and I use that term loosely looks kinda like the dog they pulled from up under the house. That is my worst nightmare to be confronted by a dog resembling kooldaks avatar. I think I would just fall to the ground and bash my head against the concrete until I passed out. lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom