Regardless of tonight's result, we have a 2 game lead with 3 to go! (1 Viewer)

WeatherNLU

Very Banned
Reaction score
Even if we lose to Dallas and fall to 8-5, we still have a two game lead on the division, since Atlanta at 7-6 can't tie us and win the division.

New Orleans 8 4 0 (Sitting pretty regardless of tonight's outcome)
Atlanta 7 6 0 (Really two games behind us since we hold tie breaker)
Carolina 6 7 0 (Fuh-get-about 'em......pretty much :D)

Come on Saints, a win tonight and the division title is all but ours!

Hear Hear!!!

Get that black and gold on and BRING IT!!!!!

WHO DAT WHO DAT WHO DAT WHO DAT WHO DAT WHO DAT WHO DAT WHO DAT WHO DAT WHO DAT WHO DAT WHO DAT WHO DAT WHO DAT WHO DAT WHO DAT WHO DAT WHO DAT WHO DAT WHO DAT WHO DAT WHO DAT WHO DAT WHO DAT WHO DAT WHO DAT WHO DAT WHO DAT WHO DAT WHO DAT WHO DAT WHO DAT WHO DAT WHO DAT WHO DAT WHO DAT WHO DAT WHO DAT WHO DAT WHO DAT

WOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(And yes....I did start drinking already) :biere2: :9:

Oh yeah!!

Don't get me wrong, we have to get that W tonight.......but I was just basically saying:

THANKS G MEN!

About to head over to the ESPN Club at Disney World for some SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!

If we lose tonight I think a 1 1/2 game lead would be the more appropiate way of saying it.

Oh yeah!!

Don't get me wrong, we have to get that W tonight.......but I was just basically saying:

THANKS G MEN!

About to head over to the ESPN Club at Disney World for some SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!

Indeed...I'm all for the G-Men taming them Cats.... Now if only waskington could have finished that comeback... Oh well... We'll just have to wait another week to clinch!!!

I'm still more concerned about Carolina than I am about Atlanta. I guess it's because we already handled Atlanta twice and haven't beaten the Panthers yet... =|

Even if we lose to Dallas and fall to 8-5, we still have a two game lead on the division, since Atlanta at 7-6 can't tie us and win the division.

New Orleans 8 4 0 (Sitting pretty regardless of tonight's outcome)
Atlanta 7 6 0 (Really two games behind us since we hold tie breaker)
Carolina 6 7 0 (Fuh-get-about 'em......pretty much :D)

Come on Saints, a win tonight and the division title is all but ours!

As true as your comment is, i hope god bless our team with a Win Tonight, that would ignite the city of New Orleans and the Entire Gulf Coast and all Fans throughout the country.

with that said.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bDWndjwEamQ"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bDWndjwEamQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

I'm still more concerned about Carolina than I am about Atlanta. I guess it's because we already handled Atlanta twice and haven't beaten the Panthers yet... =|
That may be a legitimate concern seeing as how Carolina always plays us close. Fortunately, with the way they're playing everyone else it looks like it won't even come to that last game. They stunk it up the last 2 weeks.

I hope both of em miss the playoffs. I hate playing rivals in a playoff. Its hard to beat a team 3 times in one year.

Awwww man...I bet that's gonna be an awesome atmosphere. Hope you have a great time!!!

Should be. We went to Animal Kingdom today and I got about 20 WHO DAT's with my REGGIE BUSH jersey on. Saw three Saints jerseys......a regular Brees, a throwback Brees and a Deuce! I shouldn't be alone over there!

I hope both of em miss the playoffs. I hate playing rivals in a playoff. Its hard to beat a team 3 times in one year.
I hate playing Minny in the playoffs... :surprispal:

Last edited:
Should be. We went to Animal Kingdom today and I got about 20 WHO DAT's with my REGGIE BUSH jersey on. Saw three Saints jerseys......a regular Brees, a throwback Brees and a Deuce! I shouldn't be alone over there!
Nah...I went to Disney 3 years ago for mardi gras.... I ran into 5 people I know and saw numerous LSU and Saints shirts. For some reason, Louisiana always has a large percent of their populace in the magic kingdon.

I disagree, this is a must win for a chapionship. Do not under estimate the significance of possible home field advanage and a first round bye.

We should not have the attitude that any game is worth lossing.

Do not settle for a wild card. Don't settle for 3rd seed, 1st Seed is still availiable.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom