Reggie addresses knee injury, lawsuit. (1 Viewer)

Peet

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Saints tailback Reggie Bush made his first public appearance in New Orleans since the end of the 2007 season Friday night, hosting a star-studded charity event with Shaquille O'Neal at the Hilton Riverside and walking the red carpet with celebrity girlfriend Kim Kardashian.

But Bush said he plans on spending a lot more time in the Crescent City this offseason than he did a year ago, when he trained primarily back home in Southern California.

Heading into his third NFL season, Bush is eager to bounce back from a disappointing sophomore campaign, which ended four weeks early because of a knee injury.

http://www.nola.com/saints/t-p/index.ssf?/base/sports-4/120314287964270.xml&coll=1

I like that he plans on spending more time in N.O. this offseason.

good article except i hope the reality show is just a small guest appearance and not centered around him.

Saints tailback Reggie Bush made his first public appearance in New Orleans since the end of the 2007 season Friday night, hosting a star-studded charity event with Shaquille O'Neal at the Hilton Riverside and walking the red carpet with celebrity girlfriend Kim Kardashian.

But Bush said he plans on spending a lot more time in the Crescent City this offseason than he did a year ago, when he trained primarily back home in Southern California.

Heading into his third NFL season, Bush is eager to bounce back from a disappointing sophomore campaign, which ended four weeks early because of a knee injury.

http://www.nola.com/saints/t-p/index.ssf?/base/sports-4/120314287964270.xml&coll=1

I like that he plans on spending more time in N.O. this offseason.

Hey that's where we stayed when we came down for the playoff game.....:9:

Hilton Riverside is very nice, I love it. That is where my wife and I always stay when we come down for a game every year. Kabby's is a decent little sports bar and being right on the river with the mall is a nice perk. It's also in perfect walking distance to the Dome and all around the FQ.

As for the topic of the article. Good to hear that Bush will be in New Orleans this off-season, one less thing for people to complain about.

Staying in New Orleans to train is a great thing!! He and the O-line can build a better friendship by practicing and learning each others habits (Reggie and O-line) he is a competitor and he hears what people are saying and he WANTS to get better, to be the player everybody wants him to be. That's a good and bad thing, cause though it will drive to get better, it may also be the reason he presses so much....but I think practicing with the O-line and training with his coaches is gonna reap benefits for his am a runner this year.

Great news.

He and Shaq hanging and having fun in NO is pretty cool. Is this maybe something to do with the NBA All Star game?

Nice read...thanks. Reggie seems to really want to do the right thing, and his "red carpet" connections can only be good for New Orleans -- bringing Hollywood types to events such as the one this weekend.

Good info on Grant at the end. Glad to hear he was well enough to attend!

"A lot more time in New Orleans" -- I wonder how Reggie defines that. I hope that means full participation in the offseason training program, because that's what he needs. If it means a week here and there, in between his TV commercial and Kim Kardashian obligations, then that'll be a real disappointment. We need playing for the Saints to be Reggie's full-time job this offseason. Very encouraging words; I hope he backs them up with his presence on Airline Drive.

This is good news but its not like he was slacking last season. I saw some report about how he was using the same personal trainer as Ladainian Tomlinson. This should help improve chemistry though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom