Reggie and his new best friend Anna (1 Viewer)

nolafan33

SR is my life!
Reaction score
I know this isn't any type of news, but I saw this on Reggies twitter and thought it was very cool:

Just did this tv spot for St. Jude Childrens Cancer Research Hospital. Check out me and my new best friend Anna!!!
1:47 PM Oct 13th from Echofon

Me and Anna http://twitpic.com/levp0
1:48 PM Oct 13th from Echofon

Me and Anna #2 http://twitpic.com/levrz
1:48 PM Oct 13th from Echofon

You know, Reggie's all right.

He does stuff like this all the time, I bet. Say what you will about him, but he stays out of trouble and represents the team and the city well. We're lucky to have him as a Saint.

He does stuff like this all the time, I bet. Say what you will about him, but he stays out of trouble and represents the team and the city well. We're lucky to have him as a Saint.

And his work ethic and desire to win are really as top notch as it gets. And he never blames anyone else for his short comings, just works harder.

No matter what I think about his play, thats amazing stuff. Whenever I think I'm having a bad day or my life sucks I need to look at this and realize how lucky I am and how this girl can put on a smile going through something I couldn't handle at all.

I've said it a million times. This city has been blessed to have Reggie Bush and Chris Paul as role models for all the kids growing up in the area.

reggie is a good guy and good for the community. A model NFL player. that means you can trade him to mangini for 5 1st round picks. haha

Mangini loves his boy scouts. drafted a LBer named anthony schlegal for us in 2006 in the 3rd. he was supposed to go undrafted. he playd for 4 games and made 1 tackle and was off the team and shoulda been out of the NFL.

but the lowly bangals had like 5 LBers get injured in 2007 so they signed him. he played 13 games and made 18 tackles and that was his whole NFL career. what a wasted pick

Well said...he is a good guy and I wish for him to have a good game this week. I know it is killing him with a few of the mistakes he has made. Despite everything he is one of the hardest working guys on the team and a good teammate.

No matter what I think about his play, thats amazing stuff. Whenever I think I'm having a bad day or my life sucks I need to look at this and realize how lucky I am and how this girl can put on a smile going through something I couldn't handle at all.

Amen, bro. I need to remember that most days. This thread and Don Juan's about his son puts it all in perspective.

Kudos to Reggie for doing this. What an inspiration both he and little Anna are.

Hopefully Reggie can pull something out like that outfielder from the Yankees did when he promised the girl he would hit a homerun for her even though he had never hit a homerun in his life and then hit one. Maybe Reggie can promise her he will rush and receive a couple of scores this game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom