Reggie and Kim (rumor) (1 Viewer)

If I cared in the least bit about Kim Kardashian or other Hollywood "celebrities," I'd go buy US Weekly or watch MTV or Entertainment Tonight.

Please enough with this Kim Kardashian business. I'm already embarrassed that I even know who she is.

You're right I haven't. I was fortunate enough to get a college degree and start a career prior to having kids. Plus it helped that I knocked up a rich family's daughter. :)

That is where I went wrong, I did eveything but the rich family's Daughter. Aint life a funny thing. One thing wrong and Poof.:smilielol:

please, having millions makes raising a kid so much easier than someone who doesnt

i don't have millions brah, and i am raising my son just fine.....

raising a child is not just about how much money you have....

you sure are batting 1.000 today :9:

it means no one cares about you supposedly "knocking up a rich person's daughter". when people say stuff like that more than likely they are just making it up.

at this point, you are just trolling :jpshakehead:

it means no one cares about you supposedly "knocking up a rich person's daughter". when people say stuff like that more than likely they are just making it up.

I didn't realize you were part of the conversation. Anyhow, I'll stop feeding the troll. Good day sir!

That is where I went wrong, I did eveything but the rich family's Daughter. Aint life a funny thing. One thing wrong and Poof.:smilielol:

Can't really say wrong cause I'm sure you have a wonderful son/daughter out of the situation.

Wow. Interesting thread. I find the petty bickering between posters more interesting than whether or not Reggie's old lady is preg. gg fellas

Kim: "Reggie, now that I'm pregnant, I want to move to Los Angeles permanently. Can you come stay with me there?"

Reggie: "I told the guys I'd be in New Orleans for all the workouts. This is an important year for me."

Kim: "Is there anything more important than being with me and your baby in Los Angeles?"

Reggie: "You're right. I tell coach I can't make it for the OTA's"

The saga may continue if she is pregnant.

Is it Ironic that the reporting site is MediaTakeOut.com? I mean, if he took it out... nevermind.

Don't lots of successful athletes have children? Remind me why this is a big deal.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom