Reggie Bush a Lion (merged) (1 Viewer)

Reggie said in the presser at this point in his career he doesnt care about carries and stuff like that, just wants to contribute and win.

They'll probably give him 10-18 touches a game (rush and pass).

Reggie said in the presser at this point in his career he doesnt care about carries and stuff like that, just wants to contribute and win.

They'll probably give him 10-18 touches a game (rush and pass).

Yeah, losing a ton of games in Miami will change your tune. He got used to winning here and then wanted a bigger role. He got a bigger role, did well, but the team stunk. Now, he's going to take a slightly smaller role and hopefully win a few more games.

the NFC North is a mixed bag. Still think the Packers will own the division, but who's #2?

Hope he does well. Was glad he had success in Miami in a different role than we had him. I hope it continues in Detroit, except when we play against him.

If the bears continue to upgrade their OL they have a shot at dethroning the packers IMO.

Defense is getting old. No more Lovie Smith.

It's early, but what is their identity?

Yeah, losing a ton of games in Miami will change your tune. He got used to winning here and then wanted a bigger role. He got a bigger role, did well, but the team stunk. Now, he's going to take a slightly smaller role and hopefully win a few more games.

the NFC North is a mixed bag. Still think the Packers will own the division, but who's #2?
The bears, they got bushrod!

@ProFootballTalk: Lions and Reggie Bush agrees to terms, according to NFL source.

When Reggie left us it was to play on grass so he could stay healthier and be a full time starter. Two teams later, he is back on turf with another team captivated by his potential. Good luck with that.

Good luck to him and to the Lions. I have no ill will towards Reggie and lawd knows we can relate to Lions fans

I wish him the best unless it adversely affects the saints.

$4 Million/Year for Reggie seems like a strong deal to me. That's what we're paying Lance Moore. That's almost as good as Welker for $6/Year, which I still can't believe.

His career will be ruined. The Lions hate running the ball. Go back to a number of those games and you'll see they could have ran it if they tried. They prefer their QB to throw it 40-60 times a game, and that's why they have those crazy passing statistics and you see where it got them, don't you?

Johnson breaks Jerry Rice's yardage record, and it means nothing in all honesty because they couldn't win.

Bush will get 15 carries a game, watch. They absolutely hate running the ball.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom