Reggie Bush a Lion (merged) (1 Viewer)

So glad he didn't go to AZ. Perfect fit in that offense. Wish Reggie the best, until he plays the Saints. Was a class act his entire career here.

Poor Reg - a California boy who played in New Orleans and Miami. Will be ever get used to the cold weather??? Good luck, Reggie! All the best!

Everyone was singing bust for Reggie a couple years after his signing class. Now he is on pace to have over 10k total yards and is looking to be the best of that "who is better" class of Matt Lienhart, Jay Cutler (he still hasn't done anything) Vince Young and Mario Williams.

Perfect fit for both the team and Bush.

I am happy he landed in the right spot. That offense could be very scary if Stafford can return to 2011 form.

I kinda doubt it. I live across the river from Detroit and this is still a dysfunctional organization. Their RT from last year has been signed by the Colts, their LT might retire, and their LT pick from last year might be moved to RG. Plus, their defense...well, there's not much good to say there.

This just makes so much sense. He has the potential to be a star there in that offense. I wish him the best. Will never forget this man's contribution to the Saints and def gonna keep following him

Not really sure I like this. Not that I'm saying it's a bad move, I believe it's a perfect fit but......they already have a couple of good RBs.

Lashoure had a decent season and Joique Bell was a nice target out of the backfield.

How many threads do we need on Reggie?

Bored are we?

Or just not paying attention?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom