Reggie Bush a Lion (merged) (1 Viewer)

I will definitely watch a few Lions' games this season. Don't think they will be a contender, but should be fun to watch that offense.

Over/Under 70 Receptions for Reggie in 2013. I got the over if he plays 14+ games next year. He averaged 4.9 rec per game in N.O. and the way the Lions pass the ball he may even get 100+ IF he stays on the field.

I'm happy for him. Hope he gets the opportunity to be featured. That's what he's wanted all along - to prove that he can be a featured back.

Good for Reggie...like the move by the Lions a lot.

Good luck Reggie! Very curious to see how they'll utilize him in that offense.

4 years 16 million is a bargain

Would it be wrong for me to show up at the Lions training camp this year with a Saints Bush Jersey for Reggie to sign?

Gotta be nostalgic for Reggie, going to a city that is broken and and beaten down, and a team that has an empty trophy case. I think it will motivate him. If he and Stafford can stay healthy, along with Megatron that will be a fun set of triplets to waych.

I'm happy for him. Hope he gets the opportunity to be featured. That's what he's wanted all along - to prove that he can be a featured back.

That's what i'm most curious about, i thought for sure he would be moved back to a 3rd down back type role, and the feature back would still be LeShoure. That's why i thought it was a bit odd, but maybe they've assured Reggie that he'll have a huge part of that offense. I will say they are more of a pass happy O, and that he would fit great for that part of it, meaning just by the type of offense they are he'll get a lot of touches. Definitely gonna be interesting.

He proved it in Miami. He was as featured as RBs not named Adrian Peterson can be, 216 and 227 carries for around 1,000 yards each season.

Still surprised Miami let him walk.

That's what i'm most curious about, i thought for sure he would be moved back to a 3rd down back type role, and the feature back would still be LeShoure. That's why i thought it was a bit odd, but maybe they've assured Reggie that he'll have a huge part of that offense. I will say they are more of a pass happy O, and that he would fit great for that part of it, meaning just by the type of offense they are he'll get a lot of touches. Definitely gonna be interesting.

200 carries still leaves 150 for LeShoure.

300 carry backs are rare these days in the NFL. If you're getting 200+ carries, you're "featured" and probably will have a 1000 yard season. In Reggie's case you can throw in another 40-50 catches with it as well for around 1500 total yards.

With stafford throwing to CJ outside and Bush out of the backfield that offense is going to be potent!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom