Reggie Bush a Lion (merged) (1 Viewer)

Pai Mei

Very Banned
Reaction score
@ProFootballTalk: Lions and Reggie Bush agrees to terms, according to NFL source.

Poor Reggie. The Dolphins and now the Lions. Two of the most dysfunctional teams in the league. I wish him the best, but I'm glad he didn't go to a real contender.

Perfect fit for both the team and Bush.

I am happy he landed in the right spot. That offense could be very scary if Stafford can return to 2011 form.

I'm diggin it for Reggie. They will play to his strengths and they have a big bruising RB, so he won't be asked to shoulder the load alone.

I will be picking him up in my PPR fantasy league

Poor Reggie. The Dolphins and now the Lions. Two of the most dysfunctional teams in the league. I wish him the best, but I'm glad he didn't go to a real contender.

To be honest, though, neither are in worse shape than the Saints in April 2006.

Good fit for Bush. Stafford can get him the ball anywhere.

Very happy for Reggie - this is a perfect offense and situation for him. The Lions horrific defense will still hurt them, but their offense should be extremely strong next season.

Man. I wonder what is to become of Javid Best now, and if he will ever be able to come back from his concussion issues. Looks like it won't be in Detroit regardless.

Man. I wonder what is to become of Javid Best now, and if he will ever be able to come back from his concussion issues. Looks like it won't be in Detroit regardless.

Looks like he is hanging it up.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom