Reggie Bush gets a free pass from me (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Whether we lost that game or not, Bush gets a free pass from me. He doesnt have his game legs yet. So he can be excused.

Thankfully we won though :ezbill:

It's obvious people thought he'd come right back and be the player we saw before the injury, last season, etc.

I have news for those people, this isn't Madden. Guess what? If/when Pierre comes back, he'll have a similar (rusty) game.

I can understand not having game legs, but he MUST protect the ball better. Expect defenders to come from all directions. That was a critical error, but thankfully it was one of a few that we had today that we were able to overcome.

i cant believe SP let him back on the field, cost us a TD and gave them a TD and momentum

At the very least, I wouldnt of let him return punts his first game back.

I think decoying him his first 1-2 games back should be what we do. Maybe throw him a screen here or there or a draw.

He doesn't get one from me. He makes mistakes like that often when healthy.

The slip/missed catch is forgivable. The fumble on a punt return is NOT.

He doesn't get one from me. He makes mistakes like that often when healthy.

But he also makes enough good plays to make up for them. So chill.

He'll be back to the old Reggie again here in a couple of weeks.

he's easy to hate and easy to love, just gotta take the good with the bad.

Before the game, it's Reggie will do this and Reggie will do that, but now instead of lowering the god-like expectations, we're just going to blame the coach. Not even the players or the player in question, but blame the coach lol.

The expectations for this guy are just outlandish sometimes.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom