Reggie Bush "highly unlikely" to get new deal from Phins (1 Viewer)

I think the posters saying he'll end up on a west coast team are right. This is the 1st time he'll get to choose where he plays, and he's a west coast guy. Chargers, Raiders, or 49ers is where he'll land... In that order. The Chargers still kick themselves for letting Sproles go, now they can replace him.

Come back home Bush because i seriously doubt if Saints win another without you. I hope fans see how valuble you was to the organization. If not NO gurss Bush will end up a Charger.

La Canfora? That guy is a total hack and has hated Reggie for years. Nothing he says in regards to Bush (or football in general) deserves any credence until someone more reputable backs it up.

Curious why Miami wouldn't re-sign him.

Philbin is adamant that he wants "his guys" and no one else. He had reduced Bush's role in the passing game supposedly for that reason. Standard dumb coach mentality of cutting off the nose to spite the face.

Yeah and not a shock. He's going to be a huge failure as a coach. Tannehill is no good, and not having a run game is only going to make it worse for that kid. Bush and the other back were basically the entire offense for them this past season. Philbin is just another one of these coaches like Andy Ried and Pat Shurmer that want to throw it every single down, even when your back is getting good yardage. 5-11 next year. Man the Dolphins really have fallen all these years since Marino retired.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom