Reggie Bush is a MARKED MAN for Sunday's game (1 Viewer)

I liked what they did last week....put Reggie and Mike back there at the same time...hmmmm...wondering if they'll try that again this week....:9:

I'm not sure that putting pics up of Reggie with silly sayings will make any differance. The Saints need to execute, not turn the ball over in critical situations, keep the pre-snap penalties to a minimum and play sound Saints football.

have them both back there for the kick off return, and have reggie "throw" the ball across the field to beerman.............

Um its not Bush they'll have to worry about stopping

Um its not Bush they'll have to worry about stopping

Yes, but it isn't it great that teams keep overcompensating for Reggie leaving Colston, Horn, Deuce, and Brees not properly accounted for, so they get burned by them - and now add Beerman to that list.
Soon, someone will decide not to key on Bush...and then HE will burn them.
:9:
GEAUX SAINTS!!!!!!

The more they concentrate on Bush, the better it is for the rest of the team.

Bush's value to this team can't be measured by his stats. Just too decieving and our team record proves that.

The more they concentrate on Bush, the better it is for the rest of the team.

Bush's value to this team can't be measured by his stats. Just too decieving and our team record proves that.

Exactly. IMO, this is perfect for us. He'll have his team so geared up to stop Bush, they're going leave open ample opportunities for our other weapons to strike.

Not to take anything away from Bush, but I think they should be more worried about not getting blindsided by the likes of Aaron Stecker on punt returns if they want to keep our return game in check. That said, if they're really focusing this much on him, it sounds like a perfect time to bust out a reverse on a return to take advantage of their inevitable overpersuit on Reggie.

"INJURY REPORT: Three of the Bucs' defensive starters missed Wednesday's practice and are questionable for Sunday's game against New Orleans.

MLB Shelton Quarles is nursing a knee injury, DE Simeon Rice continues to battle a shoulder injury and DT Ellis Wyms remains hampered by an ankle sprain."

Yes, but it isn't it great that teams keep overcompensating for Reggie leaving Colston, Horn, Deuce, and Brees not properly accounted for, so they get burned by them - and now add Beerman to that list.
Soon, someone will decide not to key on Bush...and then HE will burn them.
:9:
GEAUX SAINTS!!!!!!

This is a myth

Teams aren't discounting colston,horn,deuce,and brees or beerman.

and why do you need 2 people back to return punts anyway?It only takes one.

Not to take anything away from Bush, but I think they should be more worried about not getting blindsided by the likes of Aaron Stecker on punt returns if they want to keep our return game in check.

Aaron Stecker?

Dont you mean Michael Lewis?

I must say that I'm definately worried about this weeks game. I guess I was overconfident last week too, because I didn't believe that the Saints wouldn't come out focused and ready to play and they did exactly that. They came out and played like the Saints of the last few years and that was a serious slap in the face with reality. Another piece of reality is that until something is stopped or changed, it will continue to happen and this weeks game is an extreme test for our team. Right now Tampa is on the rise and a victory against us this week will only bolster their confidence and propel their team. The Saints never seem to get bostered or propelled by a victory over anyone. If Tampa wins, they just might pull off winning the division again this year. If the Saints are for real, they come into Tampa and blow them up. If the Saints do that, then they are back and they are for real. If not, we will end up winning just enough games to screw us in next years draft order just like they always do. So far this season, we have lost to every top flight team we have faced, and that's not a very good sign. We have gotten into a rut with constantly throwing the short stuff and not backing teams off the line and that hurts our running game just as much as it hurts our passing game. We need to go deep early and often this week to start to show other teams another dimension to be worried about. Still, even with the sloppy uninspired loss to the Ravens we still made it exciting and close with long pass plays to Colston. Right now I think both Reggie Bush and our O-Line need to be called out to step it up and get it together and play better football because they are being found lacking right now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom