Reggie Bush madden 11! (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Just wanted to say that Reggie is amazing in Madden 11. I think the big difference is getting rid of the turbo button makes players with a high evasion skill ridiculously powerful! you can focus completely on sticking so any one on one matchup is an auto-win for reggie.

On xbox live last night Reggie returned 4 punts for touchdowns and had over 300 total yards for me!
:worthy:

Just wanted to say that Reggie is amazing in Madden 11. I think the big difference is getting rid of the turbo button makes players with a high evasion skill ridiculously powerful! you can focus completely on sticking so any one on one matchup is an auto-win for reggie.

On xbox live last night Reggie returned 4 punts for touchdowns and had over 300 total yards for me!
^this

I bought it yesterday for the PS3. Reggie is awesome. My bro and i played, 1st game = Saints vs. Saints of course b/c neither of us would budge as far as picking another team goes. Anyway we each returned a punt w/ Reggie.

Another thing is the intro w/ Drew Brees. I don't know if I will ever skip through that to play a game...It is that good.

reggie has gotten hurt for me every game so far :(

although its nice to have people cussing and screaming at me when PT breaks 20 tackles in the same run all the way to the endzone

i'll never forget those hateful words......."who the **** is this no name running back thats running like superman"

although its nice to have people cussing and screaming at me when PT breaks 20 tackles in the same run all the way to the endzone

i'll never forget those hateful words......."who the **** is this no name running back thats running like superman"
The funny thing is, all you have to say is "watch the Superbowl- this is just how PT is"

4 punts for a TD on what skill level? No way it was All-Madden

Why would anyone want to play on all Madden, its ridiculous, you fumble ever four snaps, throw a pick ever 3 and you cant run for crap...I keep mine on all-pro.

Thats weird, is that an option you have to turn on or off, because I still hold down the right stick to increase speed, I thought the computer automatically did you speed for you on this madden, or is it just when you want to make a cut or move?

Thats weird, is that an option you have to turn on or off, because I still hold down the right stick to increase speed, I thought the computer automatically did you speed for you on this madden, or is it just when you want to make a cut or move?

You have to turn the auto-turbo on or off. If its on, the computer controls it...which, in my opinion is completely lame because it never seems to hit the turbo when I want. I keep it off and I can stop, cut, spin and juke anytime I feel like it. If you turn it off, its R2 to do it manually. Not sure where you're coming from with the right stick, thats the juke stick. Unless its different on xbox or something?

Also, Reggie is great yeah, especially if you adjust the speed factor to a more realistic setting. I got chased down by Pat Williams vs the Vikings several times, and not just odd angle chases downs, just flat side to side ones. I adjusted it slightly and suddenly Reggie has a bit of that breakaway speed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom