Reggie Bush madden 11! (1 Viewer)

Increasing the quarters to 15 minutes in length with the Pats as the opponents, I decided that every time Gameflow put Reggie in the game I'd opt out of whatever play and just give the ball to Reggie.

You guys are right. It was sick, the things Reggie did. Final score was 99 to 52.

The Doritos Crunch Play of the Game...Hartley, 35 yard field goal. In a 99 point game? :hihi:

How does a missed 56 yard returned for a TD beat a missed 57 yarder returned for a TD?

I returned the kick from the back of the endzone...the total amount of the return was 109 yards. Both are cool though...I like that option...just wished they had the Ambush play in the play book. :)

lol I'm just messin with ya, I use to do that all the time in NCAA...its more exciting than returning a kickoff or a pick6 imho

wow. reggie and pt's overall rankings are too low but somehow i am smoking people with them online. they are almost my whole offense plus a lil colston thrown in

I like having Reggie as a starter, hes nice in the slot, pitches, cracks, delays, misdirections, and up the holes for good yds. In the game, id rather have him than PT lol

lol I'm just messin with ya, I use to do that all the time in NCAA...its more exciting than returning a kickoff or a pick6 imho

Its all good....I was so pumped because it is the first time I have returned one like that. He was so close to going out it wasn't funny...lol. I almost messed it up because I took control to catch it instead of letting the system control him, then taking over.:hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom