Reggie Bush on being drafted by Saints (1 Viewer)

I actually think he wanted to walk as well...while being here would've prolonged his career his best statistical seasons were the 3 seasons immediately following his time in NO.

He wanted more carries, and he got them with the Fins but he only got to playoffs once more in his career (a one and done with the Lions)….we were pretty back heavy back then with PT, MI starting to come on and Sproles…..and a brief stint with Ivory….

Could have kept him and Sproles.

Why? They performed similar roles…..

He wanted more carries, and he got them with the Fins but he only got to playoffs once more in his career (a one and done with the Lions)….we were pretty back heavy back then with PT, MI starting to come on and Sproles…..and a brief stint with Ivory….

Why? They performed similar roles…..
Right....what should've happened was that instead of signing Cj Spiller we should've brought him back that offseason

Right....what should've happened was that instead of signing Cj Spiller we should've brought him back that offseason

I remember being thrilled when we signed Spiller (Uber talented when healthy) having no idea that he would never be the same after the knee injury…..

I think he played one game...and I know deep down in my soul that he only scored one TD...not going to look it up either.

I actually think it was two, I'm not going to look it up either though. Obviously the walk-off TD vs the Cowboys, and maybe on a texas route versus the Giants in that thriller?

Bad times either way.

I remember grilling outside with the radio on blast waiting for our pick and jumping up and down with my buddy when we drafted Reggie. We went to the city after and partied. Reggie was a fun player to be a fan of.

Also, huge fan of how he curbed Kim K on the field after the SB win....she was out there like he was going to propose on the field....Reggie was all like "nah"

He dodged a big ol' butt... er I mean bullet

Some of those games in his rookie year are games I’ll never forget, he was so fun to watch.

The punt return for his first TD against Tampa.
The leap and roll into the endzone in Pittsburgh.
4 TD’s against San Fran
The Sunday night game in Dallas
The windy game in New York when he had his first 100 yard rushing game (I think?)
Touchdown no flags in the NFCCG.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom