Reggie Bush On The Herd (6/10) - USC Reinstatement [merged] (1 Viewer)

Saint Jack

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Mainly about his reinstatement at USC, but he does go into Brees.

I'm very surprised no one has started a thread on this subject. Reggie in many ways legitimized the modern Saints. I remember that draft so clearly and being thrilled that my Saints finally got one of the "those" stars/winners (e.g. Montana, Vick, one of Mannings, Keyshawn, Marshall Faulk, Aikman) Thank you, Houston!

Reggie's career with the Saints didn't turn out as bright as his college career but he made a big contribution to the Saints' Super Bowl run and he will always be a special Saints' player to me.

I hope that they give him back his Heisman. He earned it on the field whether he accepted money or not.

LINK TO ESPN STORY

I'm very surprised no one has started a thread on this subject. Reggie in many ways legitimized the modern Saints. I remember that draft so clearly and being thrilled that my Saints finally got one of the "those" stars/winners (e.g. Montana, Vick, one of Mannings, Keyshawn, Marshall Faulk, Aikman) Thank you, Houston!

Reggie's career with the Saints didn't turn out as bright as his college career but he made a big contribution to the Saints' Super Bowl run and he will always be a special Saints' player to me.

I hope that they give him back his Heisman. He earned it on the field whether he accepted money or not.

LINK TO ESPN STORY

I really like Reggie. Such a positve person and yes, he did legitimize the franchise-at the time, more than the Brees signing did. I will never forget that night before the draft when the Texans said they were going to pass on RB. This town was going crazy for the first time in a long time. And then that draft tent on Airline was epic. He helped reset the culture in the locker room as well.

He's the go to Saints guy these days too for the media. We are lucky to have him as well.

As far as USC is concerned, ecause of my experiences at SMU, I have MAJOR problems with the NCAA and major institutions that preach their ethical superiority. Also having affiliation with the school, I know 90% of the USC family would welcome him back with open arms.

Give him his Heisman back!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom