Reggie Bush On The Herd (January 19th) (1 Viewer)

What I loved about Bush being on the roster was how he opened up the field for our WR's and TE's. He was such a threat. If you forgot about him, he'd make you pay. He did more for this team than people truly know. He was used as a decoy half the time.

Bush was definitely better, but Cadet came on pretty strong at the end of the season with some clutch plays. I never was a big Cadet supporter but he deserves some love for his play at the end.:9:

Cadet is a just a guy. If he made any clutch plays at the end of the season when the games didn't matter, it doesn't make up for his clutch TD drop against Tampa.

Cadet is a just a guy. If he made any clutch plays at the end of the season when the games didn't matter, it doesn't make up for his clutch TD drop against Tampa.

If I decoded your post correctly, I think you are saying Cadet is just average?

In that case I can agree, but he is an average player the team keeps bringing back so....:idunno:

I'm not usually in the habit of condemning one of our guys over 1 or 2 bad plays.

What I loved about Bush being on the roster was how he opened up the field for our WR's and TE's. He was such a threat. If you forgot about him, he'd make you pay. He did more for this team than people truly know. He was used as a decoy half the time.

He had the best hands on any RB i'd ever seen. He's also apart of the reason why we started selling out season tickets every year.

If I decoded your post correctly, I think you are saying Cadet is just average?

In that case I can agree, but he is an average player the team keeps bringing back so....:idunno:

I'm not usually in the habit of condemning one of our guys over 1 or 2 bad plays.

Well it's not "condemning" him to say he's not "clutch" if he drops his most important pass in the last game of the season that truly mattered vs. putting up yardage in meaningless games.
I don't see what he brings to the third down game that Ingram can't.
That said, it's fine to have him on the team for emergencies since he knows the system.

So no one wants to talk about his opinion that Sean is a better OC than head coach? Or at least not as good of a head coach as Pete Carroll.

So no one wants to talk about his opinion that Sean is a better OC than head coach? Or at least not as good of a head coach as Pete Carroll.

Without saying Carroll is better than Payton, is there any reason at this point to say Payton is better than Carroll?

At this point, Carroll and Payton have about the same winning percentage (including Pete's failures in New York and New England). Payton has 1 championship but Carroll has a few national championships with USC.

Exactly why I think we should bring him back. Reggie is still a matchup problem when he's used the right way. You can't convince me the bills knew how to use him and the reason for his poor play was because he doesn't have it anymore. He's been low mileage player his entire career. He's a young 31 in football years compared to say a Steven Jackson (Rams) at 31 who was logging 300 carry seasons repeatedly.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom