Reggie Bush Siging Autographs (1 Viewer)

gummbo70114

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Reggie is going to be siging autohgraphs @bc sports in Irvine ca.At the spectrum shopping center,On feb.23rd 3 to 4:30 pm. For more info please go to bdsports.com thier will be a charge for spicific items to autograph.Phone #(949)450 0048:9:

kr29

STEALTH
Reaction score
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">:rolleyes: Yea, Let me put in for a vacation day at work and I'll fly with you!
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

DEUCE26

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Now only if he would sign for fans for more than 5 minutes down here :dunno:

SinnerSaint

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up. I was going to post this a while back, but forgot to.

I looked at the posted prices for him to sign stuff, and just for him to sign a photo is $100. I believe hats and mini-helmets are a little more.

I have an authentic full sized Saints helmet that I'd like to get signed by Reggie, but it's going to cost $168 for him just to autograph it. I'm still deciding if it's worth it for me to shell out that much for his auto. I guess I've got just over a month to decide. :ezbill:

ra

I'm happily on drugs
Reaction score
I wonder if he would charge me to sign a photo of me?

OP
OP
gummbo70114

gummbo70114

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up. I was going to post this a while back, but forgot to.

I looked at the posted prices for him to sign stuff, and just for him to sign a photo is $100. I believe hats and mini-helmets are a little more.

I have an authentic full sized Saints helmet that I'd like to get signed by Reggie, but it's going to cost $168 for him just to autograph it. I'm still deciding if it's worth it for me to shell out that much for his auto. I guess I've got just over a month to decide. :ezbill:
I have a helmet and a football(game used),I'm trying to deide to, if it's worth it. Imay just get the football signed,It cost less(139$)

SinnerSaint

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I like Reggie, and he's probably gonna be a really good player, but the only person on our team that I can honestly feel good about spending over $150 for an autograph in person is Drew Brees.

If Brees was signing autos instead of Reggie at this place, I'd already have my ticket. :9:

Redlands Saints

killing threads daily
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Reggie is going to be siging autohgraphs @bc sports in Irvine ca.At the spectrum shopping center,On feb.23rd 3 to 4:30 pm. For more info please go to bdsports.com thier will be a charge for spicific items to autograph.Phone #(949)450 0048:9:
I tried to go to bdsports.com and end up with a bodyshop website. what did I do wrong?

Chopzley

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
would be nice if he did stuff like that more often in New Orleans
Guess we're too "boring" for his lifestyle though, its bad enough he has to spend 5 months out the year in New Orleans

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WxM Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 24

Twitter

Headlines

Saints Headlines (Official Site)

Top Bottom