Reggie Bush Siging Autographs (1 Viewer)

gummbo70114

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Reggie is going to be siging autohgraphs @bc sports in Irvine ca.At the spectrum shopping center,On feb.23rd 3 to 4:30 pm. For more info please go to bdsports.com thier will be a charge for spicific items to autograph.Phone #(949)450 0048:9:

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">:rolleyes: Yea, Let me put in for a vacation day at work and I'll fly with you!
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Now only if he would sign for fans for more than 5 minutes down here :dunno:

Thanks for the heads up. I was going to post this a while back, but forgot to.

I looked at the posted prices for him to sign stuff, and just for him to sign a photo is $100. I believe hats and mini-helmets are a little more.

I have an authentic full sized Saints helmet that I'd like to get signed by Reggie, but it's going to cost $168 for him just to autograph it. I'm still deciding if it's worth it for me to shell out that much for his auto. I guess I've got just over a month to decide. :ezbill:

I wonder if he would charge me to sign a photo of me?

Thanks for the heads up. I was going to post this a while back, but forgot to.

I looked at the posted prices for him to sign stuff, and just for him to sign a photo is $100. I believe hats and mini-helmets are a little more.

I have an authentic full sized Saints helmet that I'd like to get signed by Reggie, but it's going to cost $168 for him just to autograph it. I'm still deciding if it's worth it for me to shell out that much for his auto. I guess I've got just over a month to decide. :ezbill:

I have a helmet and a football(game used),I'm trying to deide to, if it's worth it. Imay just get the football signed,It cost less(139$)

I like Reggie, and he's probably gonna be a really good player, but the only person on our team that I can honestly feel good about spending over $150 for an autograph in person is Drew Brees.

If Brees was signing autos instead of Reggie at this place, I'd already have my ticket. :9:

Reggie is going to be siging autohgraphs @bc sports in Irvine ca.At the spectrum shopping center,On feb.23rd 3 to 4:30 pm. For more info please go to bdsports.com thier will be a charge for spicific items to autograph.Phone #(949)450 0048:9:

I tried to go to bdsports.com and end up with a bodyshop website. what did I do wrong?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom