Reggie Bush Siging Autographs (2 Viewers)

would be nice if he did stuff like that more often in New Orleans
Guess we're too "boring" for his lifestyle though, its bad enough he has to spend 5 months out the year in New Orleans

That's crazy talk!

Thanks for the heads up. I was going to post this a while back, but forgot to.

I looked at the posted prices for him to sign stuff, and just for him to sign a photo is $100. I believe hats and mini-helmets are a little more.

I have an authentic full sized Saints helmet that I'd like to get signed by Reggie, but it's going to cost $168 for him just to autograph it. I'm still deciding if it's worth it for me to shell out that much for his auto. I guess I've got just over a month to decide. :ezbill:

I'm sorry, but $100 for a photo signed??? That's insane! I hate paying for autographs...I've done it before, but nothing over $20-$25 for a mini-helmet or something! Their worth more to me when I can get the signature myself. Like at training camp or after a game.

would be nice if he did stuff like that more often in New Orleans
Guess we're too "boring" for his lifestyle though, its bad enough he has to spend 5 months out the year in New Orleans

Cali is his home state, and it's the offseason. You know he has fans there too he wants to show love to. It also makes the Saints more popular ova der.

I'm sorry, but $100 for a photo signed??? That's insane! I hate paying for autographs...I've done it before, but nothing over $20-$25 for a mini-helmet or something! Their worth more to me when I can get the signature myself. Like at training camp or after a game.
is the money going to him or is it for a foundation. Plus those Cali folks can handle it. They make way too much money.

I love Reggie but that is crazy! $100 for an autograph? When you make the money he makes for playing a sport you should feel blessed to be in a position that you have fans and people who will travel and wait in line for your signature, that should be enough.

I wonder if he'd sign my copy of "Tarnished Heisman?"

BC Sports pays an undisclosed amount to aquire the athlete for signings from an independent company whos job is to get quality athletes to these functions. The ticket costs per items signed are basically to cover the costs the store payed this company for having Reggie there. I'm sure Reggie gets a cut but its nothing more then a promotion for the store. Needless to say I live in California and I'll be there.

I like Reggie, and he's probably gonna be a really good player, but the only person on our team that I can honestly feel good about spending over $150 for an autograph in person is Drew Brees.

If Brees was signing autos instead of Reggie at this place, I'd already have my ticket. :9:

Brees is a great signer, never had to pay for his auto, if you can catch him at camp, usually stays for a while signing for his fans!!!! :9:

Have a few Mini's. pro bowl jersey, poster, figures, all signed by Brees :ezbill:

BC Sports pays an undisclosed amount to aquire the athlete for signings from an independent company whos job is to get quality athletes to these functions. The ticket costs per items signed are basically to cover the costs the store payed this company for having Reggie there. I'm sure Reggie gets a cut but its nothing more then a promotion for the store. Needless to say I live in California and I'll be there.

Wheni spoke to the clerk at the store,He said that all the $ was for Reggie.But that may be just heresay.:dunno:

:worthy: :bravo-applaudi-147: made up my mind,After reading what reggie and shac are doing for the city i.e.basketball allstar weekend,I'll spend the $$$ to get his autograph on my Helmet.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom