Reggie Bush vs Bart Scott (1 Viewer)

X-Factor

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
New Orleans Saints tailback Reggie Bush, New York Jets linebacker Bart Scott renew 'rivalry'

By Mike Triplett, The Times-Picayune

September 30, 2009, 4:57PM

bart-scottjpg-a92164f2e78bdfe6_large.jpg
Chris Granger/The Times-PicayuneNew Orleans Saints running back Reggie Bush, left, grimmaces after being tackled by linebacker Bart Scott on Oct. 26, 2009.It doesn't sound like any bad blood remains between New Orleans Saints tailback Reggie Bush and Jets linebacker Bart Scott. But there was plenty of trash-talking back and forth when they last met up in 2006.

When Scott was with the Ravens, he tackled Bush by the ankles, then flung his legs to the side, aggravating Bush's ankle injury and knocking him out of the game.

http://www.nola.com/saints/index.ssf/2009/09/new_orleans_saints_tailback_re.html

Did not see this posted, if so please delete.

Can someone please post a video of the play?

This is the hot sauce tackle. I remember Scott was on Sirius a few days later and they asked him about the tackle. He said he was just "putting a little hot sauce on it."

I hope someone Flozells him Sunday. That was a dirty play.

I don't think this has been brought up, but if I recall correctly, wasn't Scott the guy who went late and low on Brees during the freaking pro bowl game, that resulted in Breesus' dislocated elbow. :angryrazz:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom