Reggie Bush (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I think this game here will be a big time game for Reggie Bush. I think he will score at least 2 times against the 49ers. He will have a good game. I just got a good feeling about this game and Reggie Bush. I'm getting my CRUNKJUICE ready
BABBYY!!!

I think Deuce is the best RB we have but I just got a good feeling about Bush in this upcoming game with the 9ers.

Last edited:
I'm tired of these threads, but it will probably happen considering this is the 1st game in 7 years I will miss a home game. I hate out of town weddings!!!!

If it's a blowout he'll get a ton of carries in the 2nd half and get some good yardage/touchdowns.

Hmm maybe....but I have a feeling we are about to start establishing Deuce more and more as the weather changes and the playoffs get closer. Deuce brings the type of running game we NEED right now.

I love Bush, dont get me wrong. But against the Falcons we didnt use him as much and we used Deuce more then we have...and we won.

Bush creates mismatches and causes people to spy him...but I think right now we try to hard to find touches for him when he's on the field....and I think that hurts our chances. I think til we find a way to use him better..let Deuce keep carrying 25+ a game.

LOL, we get this thread every week.

I'm tired of these threads, but it will probably happen considering this is the 1st game in 7 years I will miss a home game. I hate out of town weddings!!!!
If the Saints do crush the 49'rs and Bush has a good day, then I have to suggest you sacrifice yourself for the team and stop watching any more games:UNCLESAM:

I havn't notice us running the play where Reggie is in the slot. he goes in motion drew gives to 26 and fakes to 25. We used this alot in early games. Even faked it to both runners and the throw to 25 in the flat. i guess they are filed away somewhere in the play book for a later date. i dont think the Defense stopped us from running them.
Anybody?
Reg

Then in that case, let me make pre-emptive ones for every other game left on the schedule, as well as all the playoff games with opponents to be determined later.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom