Reggie Bush's High School coach. (1 Viewer)

yotd576

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
When the camera showed him he looked like he's always been to Saints games. All dressed out in Saints gear having a good time, even had the moves. For some reason I get the feeling he had a better relationship with Bush than Alex Smith.

When the camera showed him he looked like he's always been to Saints games. All dressed out in Saints gear having a good time, even had the moves. For some reason I get the feeling he had a better relationship with Bush than Alex Smith.

I didn't take that from it. He was a guest of the Saints and Reggie, it was polite to cheer for us.

Bring him to all the games if Reggie plays like that. I thought he had that look of "you people really are nuts". He looked like he was having fun but at the same time as if he was stuck in a crowd of crazy people and was not sure what to do about it. lol

haha I was thinking he had been partying all night and through the morning

He looks like a good chap and I think he was really excited to be there, for both his old students

As a teacher, I could feel the pride he had yesterday. I can only imagine how amazing it was to see two of his boys that he COACHED in football play in the NFL, let alone in a huge game with dramatic results like Reggie's four TDs.

I realize that he has a much closer connection to both of the boys through football, but I was Bryan Scott's music teacher and he was, and still is, my favorite student ever! It has been a treasure keeping in touch with him over these years, and truly a proud opportunity to hear him play the piano and drums with Michelle Branch for MNF's "Monday Night at the Mic" during his rookie year. I never dreamed that football would provide him a musical outlet as well!

Believe me -- a good teacher only wants the very best for his/her students, not just the few years that they have them in school, but for the rest of their lives. I adore following my kids; I love offering them my continued support. I cannot even fathom how Reggie's coach must have felt yesterday! How wonderful to be a teacher!

I didn't know he was a guest of Bush until reading this thread. I was wondering why he was in Saints gear instead of atleast having one 9er thing on. Now I know why. The dude looked like he was having fun, yet scared cause of the rowdy fans surrounding him.

Bring him to all the games if Reggie plays like that. I thought he had that look of "you people really are nuts". He looked like he was having fun but at the same time as if he was stuck in a crowd of crazy people and was not sure what to do about it. lol

I didn't get that at all. To me, the guy looked like he was completely into it. I'm sure appearing on the jumbotron every few minutes had him a little self conscious.

I didn't get that at all. To me, the guy looked like he was completely into it. I'm sure appearing on the jumbotron every few minutes had him a little self conscious.

he was on tv a few time as well, showing signs to the crowd, the had one word on them, not sure what

I don't think he had Saints gear on other than the foam fingers. The T-Shirt was from the school that Reggie attended.

I don't think he had Saints gear on other than the foam fingers. The T-Shirt was from the school that Reggie attended.

He was wearing a Saints visor. I also noticed that one of the foam hands was missing a finger. Not sure (and don't think I want to know) what happened to that.

That guy was off the charts on the unintentional comedy scale. Usually, these coaches will just sit there (especially when he's watching two former players with one playing for each team!) without much reaction. Definitely not the case yesterday.

One of the FOX guys said, "I wonder what Alex Smith thinks about his old coach cheering for the Saints," or something like that. I don't know, but it sure was funny to watch.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom