reggie does not need to be returning punts ever agian! (1 Viewer)

Last 2 bush punt returns = 2 fumbles

didn't two of his injuries happen on a punt return also?

These are 2 good reasons why he shouldn't be returning punts. He fumbles and he gets hurt. I have a lot of respect for his abilities and potential to break one for a touchdown, but he fumbles, gets hurt, and has too many 1-yard returns for the reward to outweigh the risk of this situation.

I don't think it's worth it to have him as our primary return man. He should only be put back there in situations where we're playing from behind, running out of time, and are desperate to get some points (i.e. we NEED a game-changing play). In that situation, it would be worth the risk and we'd drastically cut down the probability of those bad things happening.

These are 2 good reasons why he shouldn't be returning punts. He fumbles and he gets hurt. I have a lot of respect for his abilities and potential to break one for a touchdown, but he fumbles, gets hurt, and has too many 1-yard returns for the reward to outweigh the risk of this situation.

I don't think it's worth it to have him as our primary return man. He should only be put back there in situations where we're playing from behind, running out of time, and are desperate to get some points (i.e. we NEED a game-changing play). In that situation, it would be worth the risk and we'd drastically cut down the probability of those bad things happening.

So he'll touch the ball like 5 times a game then.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom