reggie does not need to be returning punts ever agian! (1 Viewer)

and let me guess, Hartly needs to be cut, and we can waive Shockey because Graham is a beast?

He wasn't close to being ready. Payton messed up on that one.

I've never seen so many excuses for one player in my life.

If Reggie weren't ready, he wouldn't have played. I don't know why you guys think he wasn't ready. Was it because of his not-so-good play? Newsflash: this is not the first time Reggie's fumbled.

I guess his 4 returns for td's in 3 years means nothing...

His fumbles off of punts have been more costly than those plays.

He does not secure the ball well enough to field punts, especially in our own territory.

It's not worth the risk.

He looked like he was running about 5 flat forty on that return. Ugly.

He wasn't close to being ready. Payton messed up on that one.

It's called rust. It doesn't matter how long we kept him out, his first game back would have been like todays game. The guy hasn't played since Week 2. Maybe the fumbled punt wasn't expected, but everything else he did was. Get off the man.

As for returning punts, he shouldn't return punts when we have the lead. Reggie is back there looking for big plays, that isn't anything new. When we're leading, put your most sure handed returner back there, Lance Moore. When we aren't, and you need a play, put Reggie. He also shouldn't return punts when we're that far in our own territory, too close to the goal line.

I've never seen so many excuses for one player in my life.

If Reggie weren't ready, he wouldn't have played. I don't know why you guys think he wasn't ready. Was it because of his not-so-good play? Newsflash: this is not the first time Reggie's fumbled.
A healthy Reggie would've left the coverage team for dead, even if he was going for the sideline.

He couldn't outrun them, that says it all. He's not close to healthy.

Bush needs to remember that a fair catch is an option. Run North and South, my thirsty friend.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom