Reggie fires marketing agent Ornstein (MERGED) (1 Viewer)

Did Reggie Bush take Jason coles lunch money in another life or something?, he is all over Reggie, but when i emailed him about Micheal vick and the reason he refused to cover that dog incedent he basically sent me a flame email back stating he could cover whatever the hell he wants and that Saints fans should feel priveleged that he's even covering anything for us.

Reggie's too nice.....Next time he sees Jason Cole...he needs to Fre Flo Do his *** into the Gulf of Mexico.

Okay guys 6 months ago I was willing to ignore all this and see it as a man chasing shadows and making a fool of himself in the process. But this is where I put my foot down and say that Cole is a tool and the people he works for are tools in the sense that they are allowing him to post this non stop constant bull dog attacks on Reggie. I mean give the damn guy a break, seriously the man has a hard enough job as it is fitting into this team and this city and has succeeded for the most part. By what divine right does Jason Cole have to chase Bush down and try to ruin him and his career and his reputation. this is not right what he is doing Saints fans. do not let anybody tell you otherwise. period. I say this as a man who hated USC with a fervent passion way back in the 2004 Auburn title run, I did not like USC even then but that changed when Bush put on a Saints helmet and this uniform. To me he is part of the Saints community, my community, my team and my culture.

WOW yahoo attacking Reggie Bush you don't say. This is a really shocker to me Yahoo is always so supportive of Reggie.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom