Reggie fires marketing agent Ornstein (MERGED) (1 Viewer)

Well I hope he still gets some turkeys..that was a nice gesture..I wonder why he/they canceled it?

Um, didn't this happen, and this thread start last year?

:dunno:

Um, didn't this happen, and this thread start last year?

:dunno:

Indeed it did. Article dated November 12, 2006

But evidently they reestablished their relationship. Until now. NFL Live on ESPN is reporting a final break today.

Edit - I just watched the 2PM version of NFL Live on my DVR where it was reported. But I cannot find a link to post for verification.

Indeed it did. Article dated November 12, 2006

But evidently they reestablished their relationship. Until now. NFL Live on ESPN is reporting a final break today.

Edit - I just watched the 2PM version of NFL Live on my DVR where it was reported. But I cannot find a link to post for verification.

ok thanks for the info KD.. I was a bit confused

ok thanks for the info KD.. I was a bit confused

Yeah, I was too. Now I have a link to back up the story from 11/8/07 :hihi:

NEW ORLEANS (AP) -- Reggie Bush has fired marketing agent Mike Ornstein.

The New Orleans running back declined to comment after practice on Thursday, but Ornstein, who is based in Los Angeles, said in a phone interview with The Associated Press that he was no longer working for Bush.

"We had a great run together," Ornstein said. "Reggie's a special, special guy. The most special I've ever been around in my 20-plus years in sports. We'll remain great friends."

Bush's assortment of endorsements includes deals with Subway, Hummer, PepsiCo, Adidas, Visa, EA Sports, Gameloft, GoldToe socks, GTSM Memorabilia, Schutt Sports and Halcyon Jets.

Link to the rest of the Article

The best way to describe Jason Cole is: character in Blades of Glory that was a fan of the blonde guy...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom