Reggie fires marketing agent Ornstein (MERGED) (1 Viewer)

HouDat

Banned
Reaction score
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ys-bush111206&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

Bush drops Ornstein as marketing agent
By Josh Peter and Jason Cole, Yahoo! Sports
November 12, 2006

Reggie Bush has parted ways with his marketing agent, Mike Ornstein, a controversial figure who helped Bush land about $50 million in endorsement deals before the 2005 Heisman Trophy winner even signed his rookie contract with the New Orleans Saints, Yahoo! Sports has learned.

Ornstein revealed his split with Bush when he called a New Orleans-area businessman last week and canceled a $5,000 order for 120 turkeys that Bush planned to give to Saints players and team officials for Thanksgiving, said Glenn Mistich, owner of the Gourmet Butcher Block that filled the order. (MORE)

That was so wrong of Ornstein, Why is he trying to take total control of bushes Spending his money?
I'd fire his butt to! "GRRR"!!! (Don't screw with a mans money)

Just speculation, but I'm thinking that Reggie didn't want to do any new commercials until he (Reggie) starts meeting his own expectations. This probably didn't set well with Ornstein. If this is what happened, it says a lot about Reggie's character.

And Reggie said let there be turkeys! Take that Ornstein! If Reggie wants to buy 5,000$ worth of turkeys, Then Let him buy 5,000$ of turkeys! :p

I read it as the split was REVEALED with the Turkey situation not because of it. In other words the story came out when his former agent canceled the order not because he canceled the order.

I could be wrong though.

I'd fire him too, $42 bucks is a bit high for a turkey.

I read it as the split was REVEALED with the Turkey situation not because of it. In other words the story came out when his former agent canceled the order not because he canceled the order.

I could be wrong though.

if they revealed it by that, then how was he still able to cancel the order, if he doesn't represent him any longer?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom